Have you ever bought a girl a designer bag?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...if she wanted it...and I could afford it... why not?

didnt expect that from dirty

/thread
woooooow

how many OTHER people said that? But because he said it, it's thread? Hope you was bein' sarcastic
laugh.gif

no sarcasm

dirty is like the ol wise man of NT. like something ya parents would say the opposite of what you wanna do
I disagree with what he said but because "the ol wise man of NT" said what all these other NTers been saying it's /thread ???

Sheep

laugh.gif

It's like saying the Earth aint the center of the universe and getting imprisoned for it but when the Pope says it now it makes sense.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

/thread
woooooow

how many OTHER people said that? But because he said it, it's thread? Hope you was bein' sarcastic
laugh.gif

no sarcasm

dirty is like the ol wise man of NT. like something ya parents would say the opposite of what you wanna do
I disagree with what he said but because "the ol wise man of NT" said what all these other NTers been saying it's /thread ???

Sheep

laugh.gif

It's like saying the Earth aint the center of the universe and getting imprisoned for it but when the Pope says it now it makes sense.
indifferent.gif

my man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Late80s

but can we deport OP from NT?
laugh.gif

u on that "down wit' JJB $#%!@+%" movement?
Jillian's cool people. Don't be mean to her.
frown.gif

This is boardcist. We can't help where we come from.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Trust, y'all have NOT seen the worst of JJB.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

laugh.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Muffin.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

laugh.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
We come here in peace. At least the JJB crazies have not migrated to here! But, most of us who are active posters onhere contribute to the board causing no harm.

34.50 fake louis vutton bag from chinatown.

best i could do, if my girl wont accept, she can eat my %%#

got shoes wrote:
Originally Posted by airmissionretro

word...

diggin the song and concept, but there is another side. Chicks buy for their man too. It's not one-sided

It maybe not one-sided but the scales aren't�balanced, it is a lot more heavier on one side than the other.�
��

This is boardcist. We can't help where we come from. Trust, y'all have NOT seen the worst of JJB.

Boardcist
roll.gif

I wish some others would just say "Britch" 3 times... then she'll appear
nerd.gif
She makes anyone look hella normal!

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i swear some dudes go out of their way to make a female feel as if she isn't special or pretty...
I guess pretty girls deserve shiny things and a pat on the head?

smh, NT needs some feminists!(with big boobs)

no but if thats your girl and yall are doing good whats wrong with buyin her things and her buyin you things?
I agree; if your man/woman has the means to give you materialistic things out of appreciation well show some appreciationand more power to you if you do have that kind of cash flow. I'm not saying that's the only way to show that you appreciate that person because I'mpretty sure a good home cooked meal with a massage session would be enough.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Stork

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Jillian808

Broke males call it simpin'.....People with a lil' bit of money call it FANCY

Someone's really going to have to explain the "simpin" thing to me
laugh.gif

Love the CL's... Would like to see the Manolo's sitting up, I like the Mary Jane style :nods

NT Thinks spending money on a woman is "Simpin'"....The same males that wait in line for 2 days for a pair of gym shoes and/or has never seen a Vagina in person
laugh.gif
nah you a simp bro, pretty obvious....pathetic too
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif

but hey if you have to wine and dine her + buy her heels to get P do you
8e916f2f8ace322a7f42e6101a14ab400c89cc46.gif
...PLUS i've been with her for 5 years...
I was gettin' ready to say...

I don't know Kay like that---but he strikes me as the kinda guy who would only be doin' that for somebody was a DOWN +%+ chick. He got the money to do so, so let him do it.

And you need to stop buying shoes and buy a ring
happy.gif

This.

If Wifey wants it, then I will get it for her. If a jumpoff wants it, then she need to do what she need to do to get it.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

/thread
woooooow

laugh.gif

no sarcasm

Sheep

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

son i dont care what you think or anything abut i didnt go back an re-read the whole thread

my comment was on this page relax

nah you a simp bro, pretty obvious....pathetic too

but hey if you have to wine and dine her + buy her heels to get P do you
8e916f2f8ace322a7f42e6101a14ab400c89cc46.gif

word really?

some people on NT get P daily an prolly got long term relationships

is that still simpin if you buy a woman you love nice things?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

a bag is a waste of money. & i don't need gifts. if i want something i'll buy it myself. i don't believe in giving a gift just for the sake of giving a gift. i like when people put thought into things.
you wanna spend money on me, spend it on like an experience that will last.... a memory. i cherish thoughts and things more than material objects. anyone can throw down the mastercard... but you really can't put a price on a genuine heartfelt gesture.

instead of like a bag.. like pay for sky diving or hot air ballooning or a different restaurant.. a museum .. a gallery .. something exciting. hell i'd prefer a good book over a bag. let's me know you actually took time and put thought into the person i actually am.
Good point ... memories last a lifetime whereas materialistc items do not.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

34.50 fake louis vutton bag from chinatown.

best i could do, if my girl wont accept, she can eat my %%#

i wouldn't take that *!+$...if i can't have a real from myself or anyone i don't want it...

Originally Posted by solefood229

Why is this thread so long?
because some dudes feed their girl's treats and pat them on the head so they stay with them
ohwell.gif

their only defense is that it's a degenerate trait and that they can afford it
laugh.gif

HATE HATE HATE, ITS ALL I DO!

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

a bag is a waste of money. & i don't need gifts. if i want something i'll buy it myself. i don't believe in giving a gift just for the sake of giving a gift. i like when people put thought into things.
you wanna spend money on me, spend it on like an experience that will last.... a memory. i cherish thoughts and things more than material objects. anyone can throw down the mastercard... but you really can't put a price on a genuine heartfelt gesture.

instead of like a bag.. like pay for sky diving or hot air ballooning or a different restaurant.. a museum .. a gallery .. something exciting. hell i'd prefer a good book over a bag. let's me know you actually took time and put thought into the person i actually am.

thats whats up....spoken like a true queen. I see what you put more value in...appreciated.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by solefood229

Why is this thread so long?
because some dudes feed their girl's treats and pat them on the head so they stay with them
ohwell.gif

their only defense is that it's a degenerate trait and that they can afford it
laugh.gif

HATE HATE HATE, ITS ALL I DO!
laugh.gif
I see what you did there. I guess in NT definitionsI'm a simp
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom