Have you ever found something in your food?

Nothing.
You dudes are incredibly unlucky!
roll.gif

I was eating at Benihanas in Las Vegas and I was eating some delicious fried rice.... and all of a sudden I bite down on what felt like a rock. I pulled it outof my mouth and it was a piece of broken glass. I was pissed but I wasn't hurt at all. I told them I wanted my meal free and I got it, but that was after alot of arguing. Everybody wanted free food at the table for eating the same rice but they only gave us the rice for free. Cheap bastards... sure I coulda getcashed out

Oh and for people in the Bay, friend found a worm in her burrito at La Pinata San Leandro. Last time I ate there with my ex, there was dirt in her food. Donegoing there.

My uncle bit into a PayDay full of maggots. Then did the same thing years later with a Snickers.

He doesn't eat candy bars anymore.

Fingernail in my stouffers frozen dinner. Not the whole nail, like somebody was biting their nails in the factory.

Originally Posted by Derrock

Back in sophomore year in HS, my homie bought a chicken sandwich from the school lunch, and after his first bite, he found a bone or cartilage (something hard and white, not sure wth it was) in the chicken patty
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Well that explains it......

Lucky me, I've never found anything in my food, yet.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

Back in college we had an omlette station on the weekends. You'd tell the cook what you wanted and he'd hook it up. Anyways, I got an omlette w. swiss and when I got back to my table and took a few bites, I noticed the eggs/cheese were chewy. The food wasn't breaking up in my mouth, and I ended up pulling out a tip of a plastic glove. I spit that %!#$ out and took my plate back to complain. As soon as I got to the back, tell me why this fool was cooking eggs w. no thumb on his glove
smh.gif
The glove was looking like a hobo's sock
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Found a foil wrapper in my pasta at Olive Garden. I think it was the wrapper to the Andes mints they give at the end of the meal. Nevertheless i got the mealfor free and still eat there. Oh yea and found a LONGGGGG piece of hair in my burger from McDonalds a while back. I bit into the burger and felt something outof the ordinary, started pulling the hair out and it seemed like it just kept on going and going (word to the energizer bunny). It was long as ****. Can'tstand that place.

i found a long bone in m burger at wendys. i guess that portion of the meat was not processed well.

i found a cooked roach on my pepperoni pizza ordered from dominos.

i found pubic hair in my menu, at some vietnamese resturaunt in the valley.

In Spain once, I was having pizza, and found several hairs in the sauce..by several I mean 5+. Not that I carried on eating till I got to 5 or something, imglad I saw them before I ate any
sick.gif
. Just got up and left, didnt fancyarguing in a foreign language.

Back
Top Bottom