Have you ever not enjoyed smashing?

First off, I'm a virgin, so I wondered, NT is always saying how smashing is one of the greatest feelings ever, so was there ever a time when you didn't enjoy smashing a female? What happened?

Also wondering why a lot of NTers say virgins are overrated
nerd.gif

Share your story here

First off, I'm a virgin, so I wondered, NT is always saying how smashing is one of the greatest feelings ever, so was there ever a time when you didn't enjoy smashing a female? What happened?

nerd.gif

Share your story here

Originally Posted by scshift

nerd.gif

Share your story here

Stopped reading there.

nerd.gif

Share your story here

Stopped reading there.

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

nerd.gif

Share your story here

Stopped reading there.
laugh.gif
it is what it is, I'm not gonna front online

nerd.gif

Share your story here

Stopped reading there.
laugh.gif

scshift wrote:

nerd.gif

Share your story here

scshift wrote:

nerd.gif

Share your story here

Had this one shorty who was good but this one day shewas crazy wack on this day. Pumping my life away, condom dried up, being silent cuz her fam is in the crib, and i faked it. Not proud of myself
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Had this one shorty who was good but this one day shewas crazy wack on this day. Pumping my life away, condom dried up, being silent cuz her fam is in the crib, and i faked it. Not proud of myself
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

it was only 1 time i didnt enjoy smashin. & that was cause i really aint wanna *%%# the girl, i just had to do it so she would leave me alone. she was on my **** the whole school year & she was like 6'1 skinny & black as hell. i hit her up on the last day of school, went to he house & dogged her out. it wasnt that the box was bad, my mind just wasnt into it tho. dudes say virgins is overrated cause u gotta take it slow & be gentle wit em, plus they dont know how to *%%# u back so u gotta do all the work. i say virgins is only cool if u tryna cuff her cause then u can mold the **#+$ just how u like it
edit: another thing is, i dont believe there is a such thing as "loose" %**+%. i dun hit plenty females in my life & sum of em had a rep of havin loose box, but to me alotta them chicks had sum good. yea sum chicks is tighter than others, but i think any dude who say sum %**+% was loose must have a lil **** or sumthin

it was only 1 time i didnt enjoy smashin. & that was cause i really aint wanna *%%# the girl, i just had to do it so she would leave me alone. she was on my **** the whole school year & she was like 6'1 skinny & black as hell. i hit her up on the last day of school, went to he house & dogged her out. it wasnt that the box was bad, my mind just wasnt into it tho. dudes say virgins is overrated cause u gotta take it slow & be gentle wit em, plus they dont know how to *%%# u back so u gotta do all the work. i say virgins is only cool if u tryna cuff her cause then u can mold the **#+$ just how u like it
edit: another thing is, i dont believe there is a such thing as "loose" %**+%. i dun hit plenty females in my life & sum of em had a rep of havin loose box, but to me alotta them chicks had sum good. yea sum chicks is tighter than others, but i think any dude who say sum %**+% was loose must have a lil **** or sumthin

nerd.gif

Share your story here

Stopped reading there.
laugh.gif
They're not answering because either a) they're still virgins or b) there was an incident that they did not enjoy having sex but they're too insecure to admit in fear of being perceived as gay.

nerd.gif

Share your story here

Stopped reading there.
laugh.gif
They're not answering because either a) they're still virgins or b) there was an incident that they did not enjoy having sex but they're too insecure to admit in fear of being perceived as gay.

Lil-B-Cooking-150x150.jpg

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
 nah but ill play. the only times i havent enjoyed was when this ugg mug gal was beggin me for the D. broad had no self respect or nothing. i finally caved in and went back to her dorm room. ive never had to fight so hard to get an erection in my life. anyway it was the worst sex i ever had and she said its me isnt it? i said yes !$@%@ it is you and left. there have been a few other times where one of my ex's was in a prissy lttle mood and wasnt into the smashing at all but i didnt give a I need to read NikeTalk's rules... as long as i got mine i was good.

But back on topic OP, I do not enjoy banging a girl from the back and that joint smelling like mad doodoo
30t6p3b.gif

Lil-B-Cooking-150x150.jpg

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
 nah but ill play. the only times i havent enjoyed was when this ugg mug gal was beggin me for the D. broad had no self respect or nothing. i finally caved in and went back to her dorm room. ive never had to fight so hard to get an erection in my life. anyway it was the worst sex i ever had and she said its me isnt it? i said yes !$@%@ it is you and left. there have been a few other times where one of my ex's was in a prissy lttle mood and wasnt into the smashing at all but i didnt give a I need to read NikeTalk's rules... as long as i got mine i was good.

But back on topic OP, I do not enjoy banging a girl from the back and that joint smelling like mad doodoo
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

laugh.gif
For real, I mean it was a simple question, I'll say it to anyone who asks, I'm a virgin. Sure. I'm in high school and no one is smashing at my school. I'm not even mad

Back
Top Bottom