Have you ever not enjoyed smashing?

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by scshift

laugh.gif
it is what it is, I'm not gonna front online
They're not answering because either a) they're still virgins or b) there was an incident that they did not enjoy having sex but they're too insecure to admit in fear of being perceived as gay.
For real, I mean it was a simple question, I'll say it to anyone who asks, I'm a virgin. Sure. I'm in high school and no one is smashing at my school. I'm not even mad

First off, I'm a virgin, so I wondered, NT is always saying how smashing is one of the greatest feelings ever, so was there ever a time when you didn't enjoy smashing a female? What happened?

Also wondering why a lot of NTers say virgins are overrated
nerd.gif

Share your story here

Remember how much you sucked at something the first time you tried it? Yeah. That.

First off, I'm a virgin, so I wondered, NT is always saying how smashing is one of the greatest feelings ever, so was there ever a time when you didn't enjoy smashing a female? What happened?

Also wondering why a lot of NTers say virgins are overrated
nerd.gif

Share your story here

Remember how much you sucked at something the first time you tried it? Yeah. That.

I've had my moments just talking with my dudes saying the #+!% is overrated, but i was still out looking for it and never turned it down, so no.

I've had my moments just talking with my dudes saying the #+!% is overrated, but i was still out looking for it and never turned it down, so no.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by AlexGod

I hate getting BJs. Sex and eating the box is on point

eek.gif
What exactly do you hate about BJs? I love that #@!* pre-sex, during position changes, and after 
pimp.gif

i was HAMMERED crossed faded as hell, and my girl was begging for it like it like a fiend, so i proceeded like any normal person would... i was too hammered for that %+$. l

i was HAMMERED crossed faded as hell, and my girl was begging for it like it like a fiend, so i proceeded like any normal person would... i was too hammered for that %+$. l

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

eek.gif
What exactly do you hate about BJs? I love that #@!* pre-sex, during position changes, and after 
pimp.gif

u trippin homie, i love gettin the chew. u prolly just aint never got no good head yet

u trippin homie, i love gettin the chew. u prolly just aint never got no good head yet

In the past with longterm gfs because it starts to get so routine and I'm just bored and not turned on by the same ol thing.

In the past with longterm gfs because it starts to get so routine and I'm just bored and not turned on by the same ol thing.

Back
Top Bottom