Have you ever smashed while yours/ the other's parents are still in the house?

All the time. Locked Doors FTW.
Continue to smash when someone knocks on the door
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

YUP

My ex was always LOUD I know my mom heard. She never said a word either.

My sister did though...
roll.gif

roll.gif

YUP

My ex was always LOUD I know my mom heard. She never said a word either.

My sister did though...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by mrshadow

just smashed with my cuzin and his girl downstairs

laugh.gif
nice, bro.

wait...

wut

roll.gif
@ dude comin through all regular wit that $*!$. I mean.. I guess.. If you and ya cousin both in relationships and yall wanna smash ya girls at the same time.... I GUESS....?!

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by mrshadow

just smashed with my cuzin and his girl downstairs

laugh.gif
nice, bro.

wait...

wut

roll.gif
@ dude comin through all regular wit that $*!$. I mean.. I guess.. If you and ya cousin both in relationships and yall wanna smash ya girls at the same time.... I GUESS....?!

Originally Posted by sreggie101

yep. almost all the time im at my girls crib. her mom (white) is OD cool tho. she already knows im doggin' her daughter but she loves me so im good
pimp.gif

the ducktails in here are outlandish...gettin brain in the backseat with the mom driving?

ill believe that when melo gets traded to the lakers
grin.gif

on some real @## i caught some brief brains in PA from shorty while moms was driving the suv. I think she knew but i never brought it up.
The story goes like this; i go to PA to visit my bro for the summer. I meet this chick at the local ymca. we both like 13, 14. Shorty is on some freaky @## but i never beat. One if my last weeks there i go with her and her moms to some mall, she tell her moms that she wanna sit in the back with me. Her moms is like ok. So im sittin in the back behind the driver seat and shorty sittin right next to me. While we on the road shorty is kissin me and playing with my jimmy jammie, next thing i know she whip it out and topped me off for like 5 secs. Like i said i duno if her moms knew what was good and really aint care or what. Take it as you will

Originally Posted by sreggie101

yep. almost all the time im at my girls crib. her mom (white) is OD cool tho. she already knows im doggin' her daughter but she loves me so im good
pimp.gif

the ducktails in here are outlandish...gettin brain in the backseat with the mom driving?

ill believe that when melo gets traded to the lakers
grin.gif

on some real @## i caught some brief brains in PA from shorty while moms was driving the suv. I think she knew but i never brought it up.
The story goes like this; i go to PA to visit my bro for the summer. I meet this chick at the local ymca. we both like 13, 14. Shorty is on some freaky @## but i never beat. One if my last weeks there i go with her and her moms to some mall, she tell her moms that she wanna sit in the back with me. Her moms is like ok. So im sittin in the back behind the driver seat and shorty sittin right next to me. While we on the road shorty is kissin me and playing with my jimmy jammie, next thing i know she whip it out and topped me off for like 5 secs. Like i said i duno if her moms knew what was good and really aint care or what. Take it as you will

I was getting it in on my parents couch, (she was on top) I thought no one was home, because no cars were in the driveway when me and my girl pulled up.... My dad comes walking out of his room, and says "hey hey hey" like fat albert or something. My girl immediately jumped up and ran to the BR. He kept it moving, and never said nothing else about it.

I was getting it in on my parents couch, (she was on top) I thought no one was home, because no cars were in the driveway when me and my girl pulled up.... My dad comes walking out of his room, and says "hey hey hey" like fat albert or something. My girl immediately jumped up and ran to the BR. He kept it moving, and never said nothing else about it.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

roll.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom