Have you ever smashed while yours/ the other's parents are still in the house?

Embarrassing sexual encounters part V in disguise?

THANK-YOU-BASED-GOD.jpg

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by mrshadow

just smashed with my cuzin and his girl downstairs

laugh.gif
nice, bro.

wait...

wut

roll.gif
@ dude comin through all regular wit that $*!$. I mean.. I guess.. If you and ya cousin both in relationships and yall wanna smash ya girls at the same time.... I GUESS....?!

Smashin the same girl? Somethin here is amiss

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by mrshadow

just smashed with my cuzin and his girl downstairs

laugh.gif
nice, bro.

wait...

wut

roll.gif
@ dude comin through all regular wit that $*!$. I mean.. I guess.. If you and ya cousin both in relationships and yall wanna smash ya girls at the same time.... I GUESS....?!

Smashin the same girl? Somethin here is amiss

So far it's been every time. Not having a lock on there unappreciation. I'm tempting the devil whenever we're doing things in there with her loud self.

So far it's been every time. Not having a lock on there unappreciation. I'm tempting the devil whenever we're doing things in there with her loud self.

We didnnt smash the same girl
laugh.gif
i smashed my girl while my cuzin was in the living room with his girl

We didnnt smash the same girl
laugh.gif
i smashed my girl while my cuzin was in the living room with his girl

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

when i got there her pops answered the door and was giving me crap for wearing a jets jersey because he was a big charger fan but he was cool and gave me a beer.   i go in the other room to watch the game with my boy, his girl and the little sister.  the sister looked good so we started talkin and things started progressing, once it was halftime she was like,  this is boring  lets go in the other room.  she started toppin me off in her room then got on top of me,   all of a sudden she started gettin loud,  i told her to keep it down because her pops was in the living room,  she told me to go see what he was doing,  dude was passed out drunk off his #!!, so i proceeded to beat it up.  when we were done  we went back to watch the game with my boy n his girl.  the game went to overtime and midway through overtime their pops came in and watched it with us,  dude on the chargers missed a game winning field goal and pops at this drunken mad look at me like he knew i piped his daughter, eventually the jets won in overtime and their pops was just giving me this crazy dirty look  while im like
laugh.gif
  and in my mind im thinkin   u mad,  i just piped your daughter in your house and your lame #!! chargers lost too.
he invites you into his house.  and you get topped off from his daughter

straight disrespect

so far, like 90% of the posters in this thread have parents that just don't care at all.  Unless theres a mutual understanding between your parents and your partners', i don't see how they can just shrug it off

Don't know about y'all. but mine would not want to get into an unnecessary shouting match and controversy with the other parent because they found out what was goin' on.

and to this other dude, how can you have the nerve to smash a cop's daughter in his house.  Its his territory you're walking in.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

when i got there her pops answered the door and was giving me crap for wearing a jets jersey because he was a big charger fan but he was cool and gave me a beer.   i go in the other room to watch the game with my boy, his girl and the little sister.  the sister looked good so we started talkin and things started progressing, once it was halftime she was like,  this is boring  lets go in the other room.  she started toppin me off in her room then got on top of me,   all of a sudden she started gettin loud,  i told her to keep it down because her pops was in the living room,  she told me to go see what he was doing,  dude was passed out drunk off his #!!, so i proceeded to beat it up.  when we were done  we went back to watch the game with my boy n his girl.  the game went to overtime and midway through overtime their pops came in and watched it with us,  dude on the chargers missed a game winning field goal and pops at this drunken mad look at me like he knew i piped his daughter, eventually the jets won in overtime and their pops was just giving me this crazy dirty look  while im like
laugh.gif
  and in my mind im thinkin   u mad,  i just piped your daughter in your house and your lame #!! chargers lost too.
he invites you into his house.  and you get topped off from his daughter

straight disrespect

so far, like 90% of the posters in this thread have parents that just don't care at all.  Unless theres a mutual understanding between your parents and your partners', i don't see how they can just shrug it off

Don't know about y'all. but mine would not want to get into an unnecessary shouting match and controversy with the other parent because they found out what was goin' on.

and to this other dude, how can you have the nerve to smash a cop's daughter in his house.  Its his territory you're walking in.

MY mom is a OG puerto rican... so when my gf used to get "annoying" to her... she'll scream at her and say "go 5uck my sons $#%#%$%^$%.

And in her house... her mom has walked in (multiple times) while we were "cuddling" under covers, held a whole convo and everything.. while im stuck inside like ( i hope she doesnt pull the blanket.)

MY mom is a OG puerto rican... so when my gf used to get "annoying" to her... she'll scream at her and say "go 5uck my sons $#%#%$%^$%.

And in her house... her mom has walked in (multiple times) while we were "cuddling" under covers, held a whole convo and everything.. while im stuck inside like ( i hope she doesnt pull the blanket.)

Originally Posted by taymane23

Originally Posted by youneedthese

Originally Posted by sreggie101

yep. almost all the time im at my girls crib. her mom (white) is OD cool tho. she already knows im doggin' her daughter but she loves me so im good
pimp.gif

the ducktails in here are outlandish...gettin brain in the backseat with the mom driving?

ill believe that when melo gets traded to the lakers
grin.gif

on some real @## i caught some brief brains in PA from shorty while moms was driving the suv. I think she knew but i never brought it up.
The story goes like this; i go to PA to visit my bro for the summer. I meet this chick at the local ymca. we both like 13, 14. Shorty is on some freaky @## but i never beat. One if my last weeks there i go with her and her moms to some mall, she tell her moms that she wanna sit in the back with me. Her moms is like ok. So im sittin in the back behind the driver seat and shorty sittin right next to me. While we on the road shorty is kissin me and playing with my jimmy jammie, next thing i know she whip it out and topped me off for like 5 secs. Like i said i duno if her moms knew what was good and really aint care or what. Take it as you will

so did this happen at night or what 
nerd.gif
na it was like mid afternoon

Originally Posted by taymane23

Originally Posted by youneedthese

Originally Posted by sreggie101

yep. almost all the time im at my girls crib. her mom (white) is OD cool tho. she already knows im doggin' her daughter but she loves me so im good
pimp.gif

the ducktails in here are outlandish...gettin brain in the backseat with the mom driving?

ill believe that when melo gets traded to the lakers
grin.gif

on some real @## i caught some brief brains in PA from shorty while moms was driving the suv. I think she knew but i never brought it up.
The story goes like this; i go to PA to visit my bro for the summer. I meet this chick at the local ymca. we both like 13, 14. Shorty is on some freaky @## but i never beat. One if my last weeks there i go with her and her moms to some mall, she tell her moms that she wanna sit in the back with me. Her moms is like ok. So im sittin in the back behind the driver seat and shorty sittin right next to me. While we on the road shorty is kissin me and playing with my jimmy jammie, next thing i know she whip it out and topped me off for like 5 secs. Like i said i duno if her moms knew what was good and really aint care or what. Take it as you will

so did this happen at night or what 
nerd.gif
na it was like mid afternoon

Back
Top Bottom