Have you ever wondered?

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

They're miniature prison cells. You ever wonder why the Pokemon are so happy to be out and so eager to do their master's bidding? They know if they mess up, they're going right back into the ball.

Haha, that's a good one.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

They're miniature prison cells. You ever wonder why the Pokemon are so happy to be out and so eager to do their master's bidding? They know if they mess up, they're going right back into the ball.

laugh.gif
reminded me of this

no. I can tell you with all sincerity that I've never once thought about anything pertaining to Pokeman orpokeballs, even once, in my spare time

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by habib77fm

i dont get how you haven't been banned yet?

why would he get banned? Calm yourself down

thanks dilla,

Why do all y'all hate on me sooo much? I do ease on the 'new topic' button, C'mon seriously? what did I do wrong? Just because I behave in away that you guys want me too, do I make y'all uncomfortable? I think this thread is good thread, but whatever...
I have been outside.
and why would I get banned? most of y'all hate me and don't know why, but I do. cause NTers like to hop on bandwagons and cruise, well that's notme.

I usually like your topics man, everyone just hatin'. But anyway I always thought that they just go to sleep.

i dont understand the hate either. but i believe there was a robot chicken episode (like above)

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

eyes.gif
at all the hate on dude.

If someone else would've made this thread it would have been all
roll.gif
&
laugh.gif

This..

the direction of a thread is always determined by the 1st or 2nd post.. sheep.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

eyes.gif
at all the hate on dude.

If someone else would've made this thread it would have been all
roll.gif
&
laugh.gif

This..

the direction of a thread is always determined by the 1st or 2nd post.. sheep.
smh.gif

That is so true man, I was gonna say that, but I forgot haha
laugh.gif
whatever, I just stay quiet for like a week and people will forget haha

Back
Top Bottom