Have you heard of Jeremy Lin? Holding it down for the Asians

played against this dude in HS...used to watch him ball it up all the time...
jeremy_lin_bc.jpg
ncb_a_lin15_300.jpg
ncb_i_lin12_200.jpg

http://ow.ly/KGC6
30 pts against UCONN; 25 against BC; shot 64% and 80% from the line combined against both teams...
what are you're thoughts on him? have you seen him play? nba worthy?

I watch Athletes in general and don't classify by race, but I can't lie; seeing an Asian American out there playing decently is definitely a good look.

I was watching that game against uconn.

kid can ball but hes a senior. . so not sure about the L.

I played ball with him too, went up against him in some basketball tournaments with my club team back in the day, like middle school/high school days. He wasgood but I didn't think he'd be this good.
pimp.gif

I don't really care about dude's race but how often do you see an Asian dude in an Ivy League school ballin out of control against top basketballschools.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

never man...rarely do you ever see them get off the bench anywhere...d3 and d2 ya they can start or play
but against UCONN and BC?!?!?! hes doing something big...i would like to see him go pro whether it be overseas, d-league or maybe nba
my family and asian basketball community i grew up in has been following this guy for a long time...its good to see him succeed

This guy can play, no doubt, but I don't think he's going to get a look in the L.

He definitely should be able to have a successful career overseas, hopefully he doesn't decide to play in the D-Leauge and rot there.

I remember watching this guy play during his senior year in HS. It was the California championship game or something? I remember his school played TaylorKing's school and thinking how garbage Taylor King was.

He could possibly merit a second round pick if he led Harvard to the tournament. He will have a nice career overseas though.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I know he's better than that bum UMD got on their roster...

huh man ... ole jin lin sun lookin boy ... does he even get clock anymore?

Considering he plays for Harvard I think he's smart enough to make the right decision when the time comes, he a baller tho just not the NBA type imo.

Damn, I really do hope dude gets a look in the L. It'd be amazing if a team took him late in the second round.

Highlights from the UCONN game.

6'3 200 lbs.....He might be able to hang in the L if he decides to go. BTW what school in the Bay Area did he go to?

I'm
eek.gif
at how my game is very similiar to his; Driving everytime I getthe chance, and I'm Vietnamese (pretty close to Chinese)
laugh.gif
. Collegebasketball needs more of us fellow Asians in here playing.
But he'll probably have a career like those that attends Harvard instead of playing basketball for his future.

He's kinda undersized and look weak . Not sure if he can make it but he seem better than that trash Sun Yue

Originally Posted by KenJi714

He's kinda undersized and look weak . Not sure if he can make it but he seem better than that trash Sun Yue
6'3 and 200lbs?

Sun Yue is 6'9 but uhh...yeah.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom