Have you heard of Jeremy Lin? Holding it down for the Asians

Someone in the L has to take a chance with him in the 2nd round. Maybe he might surprise us all one day...

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by KenJi714

He's kinda undersized and look weak . Not sure if he can make it but he seem better than that trash Sun Yue
6'3 and 200lbs?

Sun Yue is 6'9 but uhh...yeah.
laugh.gif
6'3 is still small for NBA but if he'd get a pass if he play point guard. Im not sure about playing shooting guard though cuz he wouldhave to play against beasts every night

Originally Posted by amel223

Someone in the L has to take a chance with him in the 2nd round. Maybe he might surprise us all one day...
Cut it out.

BC isn't good and UConn played down to Harvard's level the entire game because they were an Ivy League school. Had UConn done that to Cornell, Cornellwould have won that game.

i read an article about him about a year ago in slam saying that he has a 4.5 gpa at harvard. regardless if he doesnt make they league im pretty sure a degreefrom harvard will do justice in the work force.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

wonton soup? forreal?

reported.
dont snitch before reading the article

"But stereotypes die hard and remain propagated by the ignorant. At UConn, as Jeremy stepped to the free throw line for the first time, one disgracefulstudent chanted, "Won-ton soup."

If Chris Quinn is in the league, I am pretty sure dude has a shot to make it.

Just saying.

It's a long shot but it's possible.

He's just a freshman?

I don't know, it's POSSIBLE for him to make it.

That was a big time block on Dyson though,
sick.gif

If he keeps up that play like he has tonight for 3 more years, he'll make it.

Originally Posted by What up

It's been said in this thread that he is a SENIOR.
Well I guess that means that I didn't go through and read each reply then doesn't that?

No need for the emphasis.

Thanks though!

he went to Palo Alto High School and led them to a championship...guy is good no doubt but definitely is smaller than what he needs to be....6'3" 200aint bad tho...maybe 2nd round

Trent Johnson is a idiot for having this kid play across the street from standford and not offering him

he was offered a walk on at UCLA tho

Yeah, he was offered a walk-on at Cal I believe too. He should def. be playing somewhere in California and not at Harvard.
smh.gif

wonton soup? forreal?

reported.

indifferent.gif
. Shocking that it was this dude jumping the gun too.
indifferent.gif
Anyway, there is no way that kid is 6'3 200. If he's 6'3, he's no bigger than 185.Good game though.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

wonton soup? forreal?

reported.
dont snitch before reading the article

"But stereotypes die hard and remain propagated by the ignorant. At UConn, as Jeremy stepped to the free throw line for the first time, one disgraceful student chanted, "Won-ton soup."
smh.gif
SMH i bet it was one of those lame white student in the front row too.

Back
Top Bottom