Have you or any family/friends ever been to prison?

nerd.gif

(*sarcasm)

My cousin was in there for about 6 or 7, got out, went right back for 6 or 7 like 8 months later.

My uncle was in and out all thru the 80s and 90s... Then got deported after his last case

Numerous friends.... With every charge you can think of besides rape

Had two cousins in the pen. for drug charges ( they did a couple years)...Got another one in there right now on drug charges (He is looking at 5-10)

Edit: One of my close friend's brother is locked up for 1st degree murder, he show his own friend over a girl..He is doing 15... I had another friend whogot locked up for assaulting an officer (which he never did)

One of my pop's cousins was in prison in Venezuela for dealing drugs. He told me some frightening tales about what goes on in them prisons. The prisonsthere make prisons here seem like juvie.

hell yea.........both sides of the family.

my cousin in long island who only a year older than me did a bid in Rikers. i know a few cats from HS who locked up..........murder, drugs, etc.

Nope. Not any close friends

There was a kid who was in my 9th grade english class who got 7 years or something for murder. Not a friend or anything just someone I would say whats up to ifI saw him

My Uncle went in for like 4-6 years for shooting someone.

He passed away this past February. Dude was the realest G I ever knew. RIP.

my freind shot and killed someone our senior year but i switched schools rite before that how do u find out what jail someone is in?

Lots of fam been/in prison.

Im the only one that hasnt.

And im the first male on either sides of my family to go to college.

My brother did 18 months in San Quintin and I have a cousin in prison he already did 6 years. Hopefully if everthing goes right he got 2 or 3 to go.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

my freind shot and killed someone our senior year but i switched schools rite before that how do u find out what jail someone is in?

laugh.gif
How do you know hes in jail??

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Lots of fam been/in prison.

Im the only one that hasnt.

And im the first male on either sides of my family to go to college.
pimp.gif
Props fam.

Nope, no one I know has ever been to prison.

Is it possible to NOT have atleast one family member who was in jail at one point in time?

Growing up my uncle was in and out of jail but now he's been out for a couple years now. Now my cousin is in there and he gets out September 09 buy mighthave to serve another year cuz he got time added on while he was locked up.

smh.gif
got a homie doing 3 (free mark)
smh.gif
my boy chris looking at gettin 5
smh.gif
other homeboy hoping for 10
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
all drug dealers

my cousin did 2 years in rikers for stabbing and paralyzing someone from the neck down (i have no idea how u only get 2 years for that)

came out with mental issues. jail + solitary does that to people.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

my cousin did 2 years in rikers for stabbing and paralyzing someone from the neck down (i have no idea how u only get 2 years for that)

came out with mental issues. jail + solitary does that to people.

He agreed to become a C.I.

Back
Top Bottom