Have you or any family/friends ever been to prison?

pops, couple DUI's,SMH..it was when i was little
homies: murder and a buncha drug charges, one is still on the run

My first cousin got shot in a robbery in Duval...and got locked up after
smh.gif

Think they found green on em, for some reason I think they thought he was distributing it...but I was never told the entire story.

my dad went to jail when i was 8.. came back when i was 18...

weird relationship.. all i gotta say, but still my dad and i love em :tongue:

My brother twice..

Sept 2001-Dec 2001: Selling E to an undercover (set up by some broad he knew
smh.gif
)

Nov 5th 2008- Jan 16 2009: Not having a license to make model rockets...Cause he was handling high end explosives.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Yoda

My brother twice..

smh.gif
)

Nov 5th 2008- Jan 16 2009: Not having a license to make model rockets...Cause he was handling high end explosives.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
he got just as much time selling E as he did for making model rockets
laugh.gif

been to juvie twice. first was a 7 day stint for breaking and entering. second was for VOP(PO found a scale in my room) went in for 4 days

My man just got sentenced to 2.5 years for a murder....killed some dude at norfolk state....pretty lucky if you ask me

Ive done time myself but its only been Juvie and county when i was 18 no prison

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by Yoda

My brother twice..

smh.gif
)

smh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
he got just as much time selling E as he did for making model rockets
laugh.gif

Basically.

I swear, they're puttin' the wrong people behind bars.

Got a cuz in jail now for some bs seriously. Just checked his status and he's projected to get out on parole 7/10/2010. His judge was an absolute *@$%#.

Are we talking PRISON or just jail? Because those are horses of vastly different colors.

As far as prison goes I have two friends and an associate who spent some time there for various crimes: Drugs, grand theft auto, intent to distribute, etc.

If we are talking country then most of my friends and my father have done weeks/month/months at various times in their lives for things ranging from drugs toDUI to assault, etc.

Personally I spent roughly 18 hours in a holding cell and that was enough for me. I'm not looking to go back there ANY time soon.

Back
Top Bottom