Having an allergy unappreciation

I feel you. Woke up with the flu tonight. Burns when I close my eyes. Gonna have to call out of work later
30t6p3b.gif

been having allergies all week. def unappreciated.
sick.gif
frown.gif

i hate those times when u have a bad runny nose and cant stop sneezing...then u run out of tissue paper. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

benadryl makes me hella sleepy.
laugh.gif

been having allergies all week. def unappreciated.
sick.gif
frown.gif

i hate those times when u have a bad runny nose and cant stop sneezing...then u run out of tissue paper. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

benadryl makes me hella sleepy.
laugh.gif

I wanna see food allergies.
Maybe wheat/

I'm allergic to seafood and brewers wheat. I don't like Benadryl, it makes u gain weight and gives me a sleepy hangover the next day as well.

I take a zrytec.

Also, fyi, allergy doctors are useless. My former doctor charged my insurance company 12k just to run a few tests on me. Aint been back since, im pretty sure it was fraud.

I wanna see food allergies.
Maybe wheat/

I'm allergic to seafood and brewers wheat. I don't like Benadryl, it makes u gain weight and gives me a sleepy hangover the next day as well.

I take a zrytec.

Also, fyi, allergy doctors are useless. My former doctor charged my insurance company 12k just to run a few tests on me. Aint been back since, im pretty sure it was fraud.

My acupuncturist has been doing a decent job of keeping my allergies in check this year with a few exceptions where I just emerge myself within them for a whole day... Maybe you need to go a a different route

My acupuncturist has been doing a decent job of keeping my allergies in check this year with a few exceptions where I just emerge myself within them for a whole day... Maybe you need to go a a different route

I'm 27 and never had allergies/allergic to anything. 2 months ago I slid through a little local chinese place that I frequent. I came home and ate and laid down to take a quick nap. Not more than 20 mins later I woke up itchy as hell. My whole thigh area and crotch were on fire and I had no idea what was going on. I jumped in the shower for some reason which only made it worse. I got outta there and had #@!+ all over. I could feel it coming on everywhere. I thought I was dying and started googling #@!+ for some reason thinking I got bit by who knows what. I drove up to school since I don't have insurance and hit up the college health office. They said I was having a reaction and got a quick shot in the $%$. I guess the local chinese joint hooked my mongolian beef up with something extra that day. It's the first time I ever had something like this so feel super bad for anyone that gets that #@!+ on the regular because it blew my mind. I came home after the shot and it went away......but then came back and lit up my face....a quick benadryll and it all went away and been fine since. Cross that place off the list.....#@!+ was good and had good lunch special too....but no way am i messing with that #@!+ again.

I'm 27 and never had allergies/allergic to anything. 2 months ago I slid through a little local chinese place that I frequent. I came home and ate and laid down to take a quick nap. Not more than 20 mins later I woke up itchy as hell. My whole thigh area and crotch were on fire and I had no idea what was going on. I jumped in the shower for some reason which only made it worse. I got outta there and had #@!+ all over. I could feel it coming on everywhere. I thought I was dying and started googling #@!+ for some reason thinking I got bit by who knows what. I drove up to school since I don't have insurance and hit up the college health office. They said I was having a reaction and got a quick shot in the $%$. I guess the local chinese joint hooked my mongolian beef up with something extra that day. It's the first time I ever had something like this so feel super bad for anyone that gets that #@!+ on the regular because it blew my mind. I came home after the shot and it went away......but then came back and lit up my face....a quick benadryll and it all went away and been fine since. Cross that place off the list.....#@!+ was good and had good lunch special too....but no way am i messing with that #@!+ again.

Just put a little of the deodorant on my arm and within 15 minutes I started getting itchy as hell. I'll be setting up an appointment to get an allergy test done just gotta find out where is cheapest.

Damn that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid. I don't have insurance currently. 

Am I the only one who gets odd dreams when I take benedryl?

Just put a little of the deodorant on my arm and within 15 minutes I started getting itchy as hell. I'll be setting up an appointment to get an allergy test done just gotta find out where is cheapest.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

i would say that if you think its your deodorant then theres no need to go get allergy test...but if you think its something else like food allergies i would get the test

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

i would say that if you think its your deodorant then theres no need to go get allergy test...but if you think its something else like food allergies i would get the test

If the reaction isn't terrible it's best to try and rule things out since you don't have insurance. Wash all of your clothes and bedding, if you can use one of the "free" formulas. Good for ppl who might be prone to skin allergies. Trash your deo and get an all natural or sensitive version. If it is the deo, the ingredient could be found in other brands. And google deo allergy. Chances are it's to a specific ingredient and isn't all that uncommon so you'd know which formulas to avoid.

If the reaction isn't terrible it's best to try and rule things out since you don't have insurance. Wash all of your clothes and bedding, if you can use one of the "free" formulas. Good for ppl who might be prone to skin allergies. Trash your deo and get an all natural or sensitive version. If it is the deo, the ingredient could be found in other brands. And google deo allergy. Chances are it's to a specific ingredient and isn't all that uncommon so you'd know which formulas to avoid.

No doubt. One place said it would be around $1100.

Yea, it wasn't the deodorant. Ive been trying to rule things out and I believe its a food allergy but im not sure. Ive been using free and clear for a few weeks now so I know its not that. Im going to start cutting more things over the week. This is not the business.

Thanks

No doubt. One place said it would be around $1100.

Yea, it wasn't the deodorant. Ive been trying to rule things out and I believe its a food allergy but im not sure. Ive been using free and clear for a few weeks now so I know its not that. Im going to start cutting more things over the week. This is not the business.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom