Having an allergy unappreciation

Originally Posted by senor chang

allergies finally hit me today and feeling like crap. I took some benedryl and now sleepy as heck.

this. I was cool before today but I thought I was gonna pass out I felt so crappy. Once every couple years I get hit with allergies real bad.

I threw back some claritin though and im a lot better.

Originally Posted by senor chang

allergies finally hit me today and feeling like crap. I took some benedryl and now sleepy as heck.

this. I was cool before today but I thought I was gonna pass out I felt so crappy. Once every couple years I get hit with allergies real bad.

I threw back some claritin though and im a lot better.

i'm in the same boat.  i'll get a really bad allergy attack every 2 years or so.  i look like that scene in Hitch where will smith's face swells up like quasimodo.  the first time it happened, i was making pancakes from this cheap brand my dad bought at Family Dollar.  20 minutes after i ate it i felt my face swelling and my airways closing.  the second time it happened was 2 years after on christmas day, i was driving around and running errands.  i just felt a reaction and had to pop benadryl.  i'm too cheap to see an allergist.  but it's most likely an allergy to some type of plant.  always have to keep a pack of bendaryl in the car in case i eat something i'm allergic to.

i'm in the same boat.  i'll get a really bad allergy attack every 2 years or so.  i look like that scene in Hitch where will smith's face swells up like quasimodo.  the first time it happened, i was making pancakes from this cheap brand my dad bought at Family Dollar.  20 minutes after i ate it i felt my face swelling and my airways closing.  the second time it happened was 2 years after on christmas day, i was driving around and running errands.  i just felt a reaction and had to pop benadryl.  i'm too cheap to see an allergist.  but it's most likely an allergy to some type of plant.  always have to keep a pack of bendaryl in the car in case i eat something i'm allergic to.

I am allergic to bananas and most melons, i still eat tons of watermelon though. Its too damn good to not eat

I am allergic to bananas and most melons, i still eat tons of watermelon though. Its too damn good to not eat

Back
Top Bottom