Having big feet and trying to find Jordans in your size Unappreciation

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Jking0821 wrote: Cliffnotes: Jordans were invented to be played basketball in. Why does Jordan not release more large size jays, aren't most basketball players tall with large feet?

true but jordans arent made to play ball in anymore. its now a casual wear sneaker
100% agreed . When's the last time you had to glue your og 2, 3 , 4, 5? Plus, back then you couldn't even get smaller sizes by me. Stores only sold 11+

Size 13 aint really that hard to find, my cousin always gets his sz.13 on release date or eastbay.

just talk to the guy's in the tb iii thread, they're cramming their size 13 feet into

an 11.5 with no problems, maybe they can help

I have a 12.5 in the Laney Retro 5! HMU if you are interested! Instagram MoKix_nHeels
happy.gif

Size 14 is very hard. 99% of stores in my state do not get them. It depends on the demand for that size. Most stores my way may get 1 size 13....but very rare a 14+ because they say that the size just sits. I normally have to have 2 particular stire mgrs trade another store for my size (if that store wants to do the trade). Lately I have been lucky getting my sizes with ndc new captcha and getting through quick on fl backdoor links and splash

I wear a 12 and it's really tough to get Jordans on release day. Its like they don't make enough in that size.

Hyped/Limited releases... yes will most likely be difficult if you're above 12.

But for the rest.... you guys know you can special order right?

You may even be able to special order the day 1 sellout Jordans but I'm not entirely sure. Can anyone comment? Now i'm curious.

Half of the problem is that on most releases you got people picking up any size in stock. When people bought the size they wear #TBF could wait on the sale or last pair clearance.

I see plenty of 13s. Just as much as I see 8-12. Difference is most people with a size 13+ actually wear their sneakers so it's seems scarce if you're trying to find it resale. 12.5 is rarely in stores for Jordan or any modern hyped nike. I'm a genuine size 12, but some sneakers tend to be cut smaller or narrower. While anyone under a size 12 can easily compensate with a half size, I have nearly zero chances of finding the 12.5 in store and a 13 would be overkill. Items like that Eastbay and other online retailers tend to have 12.5.

What's really interesting is how many people show up to a release looking for a size 8.

It can be a *****. I wear a 13 and you've got to be extra diligent on releases since that size can fly quick and or gets held back by employees when it comes to going to the store. I went to go get the infrared XIs and I was the 20th person in line. I wound up getting a 12 but they fit. I have sz 12 XI LE and X that are like that too but I generally need my size. I'm still considering letting them go in order to get a 13.

I'm a 13/14 and I agree the quantity of larger sizes seems limited, idk why since the man himself wears a 14. I can see limiting the real OG CW's...but the retros that are close to, but not, OG' CW be released in higher numbers....all this limited release, resale gouging...JB/NIKE could be, could be, creating a hostile culture like back in the late 80's-90's fools getting jacked at gunpoint...IJS

Being a size 13 can be rough man!

What's worse is that some of the Jordan retros (in particular the VI's and VII's) run quite large, so a 12.5 would fit better.

I've NEVER found a 12.5 in a retail store for any retro. 12.5 is even rougher to find, even online! 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm the opposite, the smaller sizes are harder to get because everyone needs them where I'm from. 

Last edited:
I'm size 13 and have never really felt like it was especially hard to cop shoes. I've always had the sense that the guys with the really big feet, size 15 and above, are the ones who face difficulties.

Back
Top Bottom