Having sex with a girl who is in a relationship with someone vol. I'm being tempted.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Don't open that open door if you're not prepared for everything that lies behind it and I mean everything not just sex.

that's what i'm thinking,  it will probably end up being a recurring thing...
but i'm also thinking, DO IT, but make it clear to her that you ain't trying to rescue her from her bad relationship, and whatever repercussions she 

suffers as a result of this are her own, as you're not obligated to either on of them.

Do it. She ain't my girl
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Don't open that open door if you're not prepared for everything that lies behind it and I mean everything not just sex.

that's what i'm thinking,  it will probably end up being a recurring thing...
but i'm also thinking, DO IT, but make it clear to her that you ain't trying to rescue her from her bad relationship, and whatever repercussions she 

suffers as a result of this are her own, as you're not obligated to either on of them.

Just think what if you were the bf?!
I'd kill a ___ if my girl cheated

Edit:
Pics
nerd.gif

Nah. Smashing other people's chicks is foul & looked down upon where i'm from probably cause it's so many single bad chicks to choose from. Find another one. Plus you're reducing yourself to being another person's jumpoff. You're better than that.

Just think what if you were the bf?!
I'd kill a ___ if my girl cheated

Edit:
Pics
nerd.gif

I dont even ask questions. Keep it moving like you never heard her mention a bf.

Only negative is she might leave dude thinking you wanna get with her. (Not bad if you want to tho.)

I dont even ask questions. Keep it moving like you never heard her mention a bf.

Only negative is she might leave dude thinking you wanna get with her. (Not bad if you want to tho.)

Nah. Smashing other people's chicks is foul & looked down upon where i'm from probably cause it's so many single bad chicks to choose from. Find another one. Plus you're reducing yourself to being another person's jumpoff. You're better than that.

i've done it.  i didn't like her bf so i didn't hesitate for a second.  she told him too and he didn't say a word to me about it. 
roll.gif

i've done it.  i didn't like her bf so i didn't hesitate for a second.  she told him too and he didn't say a word to me about it. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Did you think you were clever when you made this sig?

LeBron was King until that pressure got WeAighedE
I still don't understand what that's supposed to mean...I mean I see that Wade is bolded but #+% is a weaighede

I still don't understand what that's supposed to mean...I mean I see that Wade is bolded but #+% is a weaighede

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

I seen his sig and was thinking the same thing.. like what does this even mean 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

I seen his sig and was thinking the same thing.. like what does this even mean 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom