Having your last name start with T - Z unappreciation

last name Allen holler
pimp.gif

being first to present in school ftl tho
tired.gif

last name starts with a W. Eh i dont mind it. I really dont remember waiting long for anything due to my last name. Plus my last name is cool so i dont mind itone bit

Last name starts with a B, so I always had one of the first 2 seats in most of my classes

smh.gif
at not being able to see the clock. And this wasbefore cell phones was allowed in school

last name "A" FTL! Always had to turn in my assignments and get called for roll first. Ol last name bastids had time to tighten up their oral reportsand what not while I usually had to go first. Usually I would just volunteer cause I knew I was going first. At graduation I sat on the first row
tired.gif

Damn i never thought it like that. You guys must have had it rough
laugh.gif

I'm a P btw so not that bad

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Tell me you weren't gassed on the days the elementary teacher would say "we're going to do roll in the reverse order."

pimp.gif

Man !+!% that I had a teacher who did everything name related in reverse order because her name began in Z and she hated being called last all her life...Hieffa what does that have to do with me??? Why am I suffering because you're mother chose to spread her legs for somebody with a bogus last name???
smh.gif

i co-sign on this
smh.gif
.... having the teacher do the attendance at the end of class and as soon as she calls your name u can leave ugh just start from thebottom up lol hahah

last name Brown FTW!!! got called 3rd at graduation with a class of 600+

but i was right after the valedictorian/salutatorian so they called me quick anyways

grin.gif

I think i mentioned this before, but i had a friend with the last name of get this

Abbaba

It use to be, back in the day... Like in elementary school
laugh.gif
. It's all good now, unless I change my last name to aardvark or aaron..

my last names starts with a W, but its Waller, so in homeroom in high school (W-Z) or anywhere where W-Z was a seperate section, I would get called first.

but reverse days in elementary school were greatness!

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

when i was in elementary school ... we were the ones who had to wait almost a whole year to be the line leader or door holder cause it went in alphabetical order

i remember i had one job were the paychecks were actually mailed to the store... mines was always at the bottom of the pile
You ain't lyin bro, bein the line leader/ sittin in the front of the class/ door holder/ flag holder/ helper was like bein in the upperechelon of society in those days
tired.gif
like bein a doctor or lawyer drivin a$300,000 car.

I'll never forget in 9th grade i forgot to study for a recitation and my last name starts with 'M' so i was like 'i'm good, i'll have afew minutes to look it over, regardless if she starts at the beginning or end of the roll', then she has the nerve to say "well i'm not going tostart at the beginning of the roll because that's not fair to the people whose last names start with 'A' and I'm not going to start at the endbecause that's not fair to the people who are at the end so we'll start in the middle, so let's see" then she proceeds to call me first
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom