eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Chad with the Supersize Me Child Please
roll.gif

Tank with the bedroom set. Thought he was about to get so frustrated and pull out an AK47 and shoot the entire bedroom set to pieces.

Ehh this episode was a dropoff from the first IMO. Rey sitting out last week kind of threw off this episode since he was supposed to be the focus. An injurymessed that up though.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Henry looks high 24/7
laugh.gif

Corey Lynch is gonna take someone's job...

laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing. His eyes have that permanent glaze.

Another thing...that one dude in the club was hugged up on Chad TIGHT....

smh.gif
chad...u ain't gotta drink a cranberry/red bull to "fit in" w. the drunks
smh.gif

dude looked miserable as %%#$ in that club...looked like they cleared out the tables at a Chili's and put on some music.

smh.gif
smh.gif

dude looked miserable as %%#$ in that club...looked like they cleared out the tables at a Chili's and put on some music.

I thought Ska didn't drink
eyes.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

1120_1250740642.JPG

any place where i can watch this show online? send me a pm if needed, thanks

that car wreck must have happened in Ohio, that woman had an accent. kentuckians don't sound like that.

wonder what club they went to? In g-town?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Chad with the Supersize Me Child Please
roll.gif

Tank with the bedroom set. Thought he was about to get so frustrated and pull out an AK47 and shoot the entire bedroom set to pieces.
"c'mon it's a freakin' movie, it ain't realistic" dude had me rollin
laugh.gif
and dude had the McDonalds soft drink as always
pimp.gif

There were a few parts last night that were funny.

Ocho Cinco going off about what he eats and his work out and how he does not need all the equipment and it is a recession and that he has no money and then youhear one of the linemen in the background go "shut up chad". He just goes slient with the you mad face to the camera.

Chad talking banking with Marvin Lewis and was shocked that banks work in that fashion with money.

Chase being labeled "Crash dummy"

Chad dropping the ball due to the lights and then in the huddle for the next series he barks at Carson to keep it out of the lights and lower so he could see.

i appreciate the show

Child please is funny because you can say it to so many people and they really wont know what you mean, said it to mom the other day

NFL and HBO got a great thing going because it's just a marketing tool to get you interested in the team. Honestly it works for me, and it makes we want tosee their preseason games because I actually know about some of the 2nd and 3rd string guys

It feels like this is Tank Johnson's third time on Hard Knocks.. The editing made it seem as though dude magically assembled the bed

someone please post the clip when Chad and Marvin are talking about banking..."10%?! That's it?!?!!?" had me dying!

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom