HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

Caught it last night with wifey, nostalgia from the game got me hyped. I like they're keeping things close with the games story and just making some minor changes.

i'm afraid that if i like the show too much, i'll have to end up buying the game (along with a console) :smh:
Not even a too much type thing..even if you like it just enough. I don't really see any way the show can be better than the game simply if for nothing else, the game is interactive so you are invested. If you like the show just enough, trust you'll like the game 10x more.

I think "confirmation" comes from the official podcast based on the edits at the end of this post.

PO

Are we spoilering everything? I can understand if we are discussing the games, but for a show that is week to week, is it required? Not like a show that drops all eps at once, and we all binge at our own pace.

Like when a Marvel movie releases, I stay out of the thread until I’ve seen it, doesn’t make sense to be in this thread at this point if you haven’t watched episode 1.

I hope they show more flashbacks to the breakdown of society and Joel dealing with losing his daughter at that time

The breakdown is always the best part of this genre

Bought the game a while back, but never had the time to really play it. Now after watching the first ep I may binge it to finish before the show

Some people aren't gamers. I haven't played the second game, probably won't play it before the show adapts it.

Back
Top Bottom