HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

Na gameplay was on point. If you like action stealth games especially.

I said it in the old ps thread but part 1 was a basic story at its core. Carrying precious cargo through a post apocalyptic world and bonding through it has been done in every medium possible since forever. **** enslaved odyssey to the west arguably had a better story than part 1. It was good but done before. The story in part 2 >>> part 1. Just from the first hour alone you knew it was gonna be some crazy ****.
Joking aside I played the first one and the gameplay was decent enough

Just that I prefer more Splinter Cell type stealth.

4.7 milli would have been impressive either way but even more while the cowboys and Brady played at the same time.

Lou controls is built on the uncharted platform, so if you like one, you like the other. Was great for me since UC is one of my favorite series ever, played them all at least 5 or so times. So Lou was plug and play for me. Let me feel comfortable with the wild stuff happening around me right away.

being that i only played about 20 mins of the first game (as i'm an xbox owner), I liked the show. I just hope it doesn't end up being like the walking dead.

EYE have major issues with the casting of Ellie and Tommy.

Tommy outchea looking like a mafia capo and Ellie look and mannerisms just doesn't fit the character at all.

They through some strands of gray hair on Pedro and said F it, 20 years have passed:lol:

not complaining, just making an observation:lol:

being that i only played about 20 mins of the first game (as i'm an xbox owner), I liked the show. I just hope it doesn't end up being like the walking dead.
The game never feels like it from that sense, since game 1 we really only follow the story of 2 characters. Game 2 we add a 3rd. But we don't have to keep up with a bunch of npc's like twd.

They through some strands of gray hair on Pedro and said F it, 20 years have passed:lol:

not complaining, just making an observation:lol:
Big facts. The grey hair looked fake af lmao. Like the spray can grey. Didn't change his face at all. Chilean don't crack lmao.

never played the game. don’t even play video games anymore. had no idea what this was about. have no idea what’s coming.

episode 1 was fantastic. great to see anna from fringe (one of my favorite older shows). pedro was excellent of course. looking forward to the next ep. ending with never let me down again was perfect!

this was me in front of my PC like....
tenor.gif

Wasn't this also your reaction when they showed Master Chief's butt on the Halo show?

I think the show is in good hands. I'm confident it won't be like TWD.

question: I put it in spoilers
since the song was release in the 80's ('87) does that mean Tommy is in trouble? and since he never heard it, Joel doesn't know....

Wasn't this also your reaction when they showed Master Chief's butt on the Halo show?
:lol: :lol: :rofl:

I know that if I jabbed you back you're gonna start complaining so much, this thread would really go off the rails

You are too sensitive of a person to be talking this spicy, b

EYE have major issues with the casting of Ellie and Tommy.

Tommy outchea looking like a mafia capo and Ellie look and mannerisms just doesn't fit the character at all.
What made Tommy look like he's in the mafia? His hair?

Without spores, did granny get bit while in the city?

Granny got it through the biscuits/cookies. Tainted flour is the culprit of the outbreak. Since her immune system was so weak, she turned quick. Ditto with Sarah's classmate who was fidgeting in school, who had the medical bracelet.

Joel/Sarah/Tommy werent infected because they never made their pancakes or had the birthday cake :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom