HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

I thought the way the game ended it was much more impactful, the straight cut to black with Elle going "oh my god".

fantastic episode

I felt both endings had their impact... the cut-to-black will always hit you hard cuz of how unexpected it was at the time.
But seeing Ellie's reaction and her gasp of shock also had it's effect. That's more about Bella's acting and nailing that reaction.

On a sidenote, just noticed this on my rewatch... Joel's reaction of seeing Ellie pull out her gun from her pocket, after specifically telling her not to keep it there. 😅
Untitled-2.jpg

^ Back to KC...

My guess was that some of the troops decided to retreat, so the infected just chased after them?

I mean i haven't played the game again since the remaster came out for PS4, but i feel like they need more than 4 more episodes to finish it out :lol:

I mean i haven't played the game again since the remaster came out for PS4, but i feel like they need more than 4 more episodes to finish it out :lol:

interesting....so guess part 1 is over 2 seasons.....I was wondering about that....

It’s too bad they didn’t slow things down a bit and interspersed with more action. Maybe cut the season down to eight episodes and extend it to two seasons. It’ll be sad to lose Pedro Pascal. Plus we could’ve gotten more Tess.

The show creators said they only deviate from the game if it makes better sense. Giving Pedro the Joel treatment from part 2 for season 2 is not better sense. That’s something I’ll need to see to believe.

Season is 4 for 4 so far. How may eps we got left? The only thing I remember from the OG game that hasn’t happened yet is when you’re Ellie with the cannibals when it’s snowing.

The show creators said they only deviate from the game if it makes better sense. Giving Pedro the Joel treatment from part 2 for season 2 is not better sense. That’s something I’ll need to see to believe.
You think the biggest surprise for S2 from part 2 just won't happen?

Im sure they'll stall but it'll eventually happen.

You think the biggest surprise for S2 from part 2 just won't happen?

Im sure they'll stall but it'll eventually happen.

Has to happen. I wouldn’t be surprised if Pedro signed up knowing it’s going to take him 3-5 season doing the same work. Even with mandalorian. He doesn’t technically need to be on the set.

If Joel dies, tell me now so I can stop watching.

Yeah. No Pedro/Joel = No show. This ain’t a Ned Stark deal with dozens of characters who can carry the show after.

Forget the videogame fans, the tv show one for this will burn down HBO studios if that happens:lol:

Has to happen. I wouldn’t be surprised if Pedro signed up knowing it’s going to take him 3-5 season doing the same work. Even with mandalorian. He doesn’t technically need to be on the set.
Before I knew the story I said something like there's a chance the writers do something completely different to avoid the same video game backlash cuz HBO writers and show runners are actually good enough to do something vastly different but still equally as good if not better but after seeing what they've actually done so far and how close its matched the story of the game I can't see them changing that plot point. Might go down different but still the same.

Back
Top Bottom