HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

IGN did a video game vs. TV series shot comparison.

FmmVU1zXkAIVtZ8

FmmU8oYXEAI-rl8

FmmU8okWIAEnoDZ

FmmU8oeWIAA-UrG

FmmU9SeWIAE2DIe

FmmVWEEXwAAhhE6

FmmVTnuWAAEAka0

Nice to know Bald Move is doing a podcast for this show so that’s how I know it’ll be certified:lol:

Not really a fan of the face they picked to play Ellie tho. I think because Im used to Ellen page face lol.

Joel is solid. Bro is gonna kill that broken down man role. They did well with the development of Sarah that the game didn't touch on. Everything just feels so dirty and moist in the apocalyptic world. Exactly as uncomfortable as I'd imagine it. Wet socks and denim 😩😩😩

Joel is such a goated and saddened character. That shot for shot above is pretty epic. This game brings the feels. Sending me back through time, putting me right back on my couch playing the game with the lemon booty

Last edited:
I knew i wasn’t trippin. They intentionally flipped the iconic scenes to “mirror” the game. That’s great cinematography. Also, Sarah’s window in the beginning is the opening menu for the game. They killed it man.

I saw a comment on reddit saying that kid that walks into the boston qz maybe was immune like ellie and theyre just oblivious to it.

I don't think so.
I saw it as she entered the QZ, they strapped her to the chair, they scanned her, she was infected/red, then the black officer just tricked her into getting injected a fatal shot by enticing her with goodies. If green, she would have lived. I feel that is the process they do for everyone.

If you didn't notice, there was the next scene where everyone was dumping bodies, those were bodies of everyone who ends up finding the QZ that are infected that are then killed. Then the lady asked Joel to dump the kid, because she didn't have the will power to do it. You can tell it was the kid because the shoes were the same.

PO

I’m thinking SC was saying that the kid was probably “infected” just like Ellie was, but they still didn’t “change” and are immune.

I think we all got that the kid was got right after the dose.

I absolutely loved the game. Never got to LOU 2 yet.

Yeah, I’m not feeling Lady Mormont being casted as Ellie.

Back
Top Bottom