HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

Ellie scans as positive as well. I don’t agree with the kid theory since they show the bite in the leg which from the poster takes longer to take over the body. i think they're just trying to highlight it doesn't matter if you're a kid, if you're positive they show no mercy.

pretty meh about the first episode, felt like several scenes weren't as impactful as they were in the game (initial zombie attack with joel, joel+tommy+ellie escape in town, robert vs. joel+tess, escape from qz and ellie reveal).

joel also seems less hardened over time to me. clothing feels too clean on some of the main actors, especially marlene. looks like she took her clothes right out of the dryer before every scene.

the GoT-esque intros need to quit. the game intro was so perfect, wish they would have used it.

Why? She did an excellent job 1 episode in

its not just about acting. For me, its just due to the fact that Ellie's look in the video game is so distinctive because they modeled her after an actress (ellen page) thats been in plenty of big Hollywood films (Juno, X-Men, Inception, etc)

Naughty Dog shot themselves in the foot when they used Ellen Page as a model for Ellie (I believe Ellen Page called them out for this).

its not just about acting. For me, its just due to the fact that Ellie's look in the video game is so distinctive because they modeled her after an actress (ellen page) thats been in plenty of big Hollywood films (Juno, X-Men, Inception, etc)

Naughty Dog shot themselves in the foot when they used Ellen Page as a model for Ellie (I believe Ellen Page called them out for this).

Yeah bruh, you’re a known naughty dog, Neil druckman hater. Even threw out some funny stuff when part 2 came out. I’m not discussing this one with you

Last edited:
Who said anything about her being “hot”? :lol:

She an amazing actor - just saying the casting could have been closer to the game.
I don’t thinking casting for anything that gets adapted has to be close to the source material. Worse thing for me when watching an adaption of anything (mainly books, comics and games) is the fans of the original nitpick things and comparing everything to its source sucking the fun out of it for those never got around to the og

I don’t thinking casting for anything that gets adapted has to be close to the source material. Worse thing for me when watching an adaption of anything (mainly books, comics and games) is the fans of the original nitpick things and comparing everything to its source sucking the fun out of it for those never got around to the og
It absolutely does. How can you even remotely believe this?

No it doesn’t. i’ve play part 1 and 2 at least twice each now. If I wanted it to be the exact same way frame for frame as the game I would just pick up my controller and play the game again on easy for the story

he probably had no problems with scarlett johansson being Japanese either

713rD3z4QiL.jpg

The only thing I was kinda iffy on was the quick reveal she was immune and they barely discussed it. Maybe that will next episode but who knows. The hate on Bella no idea why she did great. Other then that some of y’all should not to get in to debates with some

Last edited:
Playing the uncharted games and tlou while also having watched firefly, I thought the game studios made the main characters look like nathan fillion. They should've asked elliot page for a cameo.

Who said anything about her being “hot”? :lol:

She an amazing actor - just saying the casting could have been closer to the game.
Damn right! What's with giving roles to non-whites also. It's Joel, not Juan ! Am I right ? *end sarcasm*
As long as they deliver a good performance, they dont need to match in appearance or voice to some video game.

Damn right! What's with giving roles to non-whites also. It's Joel, not Juan ! Am I right ? *end sarcasm*
As long as they deliver a good performance, they dont need to match in appearance or voice to some video game.

Atleast Pedro kind of resembles Joel. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom