HBO: "Watchmen"...Season 1 Discussion...Season 2 Up in the Air... :)

Like... C'MON:

IMG_20191201_231019.jpg

This
Show
Is
EVERYTHING.

I’m watching the old episodes again... episode 2, around the 30 minute mark...
Angela and Cal talking about Dr. mahattan hiding and what he can and cannot do

damn

My concern is getting down this rabbit hole and getting lost’d, again

Man this show is everything. I saw the Manhattan theories last week and dived in but it was really cool to see it play out.

As a guy who read the comic, has listened to the podcast all I can say is this show doesn’t let down at all. Such a great story.

The elephant joke was hilarious.

What’s up with Ozy and this case? Is lady tru his kid?

I was audibly sad when June died in Vietnam. I knew Angela “met” Cal in Vietnam though so I didn’t want to get my hopes up.

I was never against the husband being Manhattan but they lost me interest wise with this.

Dr. Manhattan meets Angela, "falls in love with her", does w/e in Watchmen, pretends to leave, then decides to disguise himself as a black man in Vietnam/Tulsa? Throws so much of the Watchmen development out the window but okay.

Where they really lost me is white supremacist group plans on kidnapping Dr. ****ing Manhattan, killing him and then all.getting his power.

**** outta here.

I did really enjoy the ep for more Lady Trieu. They captured the same convince yourself you're doing the right thing Madness Ozy had. She is crazy. Can see it all on her face. Especially after describing what she's doing to her cloned mother with her memories.

:lol: @ the room with the elephant. Animal cruelty flooding their memories.

I got a crazy theory too

Just hear me out...

Trieus daughtermomma is name Bian.

Bi...han.

That ***** is NOOB SAIBOT!!

Some of y’all pretending
Like y’all pieced this stuff together
Has me dyin
Like y’all aint on reddit and ign
Just repeating what they sayin :lol:

That Excalibur reference tho! Yeesh

I didn’t want to believe that Cal was who he was but when he pulled up in that Blue car I kind of saw that as a hint.

Elephant in the room joke had me laughin and yellin “yooooo wtf?!?”

Y’all think Lookin Glass is on 7K’s side now after finding out the truth?

All in all the las 2 episodes are bout to be WILD AF!!

Back
Top Bottom