HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

Watched both episodes again. :lol: :lol: my dude teddy gets blown away every damn day. Dude cannot catch a break :lol:

Nah its not teddy, it's the actor himself :lol: Marsden stay getting washed in all his roles :smh:

Last edited:
Pretty unrealistic UNLESS he has other motives.

But dude, it's a robot, I woulda went crazy BEFORE the train ride.

He doesn't want to open Pandora's box. I don't blame him.
laugh.gif

I think a lot of people would be hesitant in that situation. I know I would.

I would have at least got a BJ, though.
mean.gif

He doesn't want to open Pandora's box. I don't blame him.:lol:

I think a lot of people would be hesitant in that situation. I know I would.

I would have at least got a BJ, though.:smh:
Pandora or not, her box is precisely what dude needs to be trying to get into :lol:.

LMAO it's just a babe-bot.

I get it he has a significant other.

But he gotta nut up and enjoy.

He's just wasting money at that point.

Yeah for 40K a day I would be murking dudes while getting domed up. I'd waste no time

Exactly, the freebie chick in the dressing room is a FREEBIE.

Like being handed a free shot before you go into a club. You say no? LOL

There's different "packages" which costs different amounts per-day. I believe the cheapest is $40k PER DAY.

Damn, I guess we're assuming this takes place in the future...maybe in 50 years $40k a day is more like $4k a day now ?? lol

I don't get giving the HOST so many different scenarios.. I get over time you have to change things up

But your kinda asking for stuff giving them all of that possibly going on at once

Less is more is sometimes the best route to go.. also don't get going with the nightmares angle, one would think you would want happy thoughts while their in sleep mode

are the female hosts self cleaning or something? I'd imagine it could get pretty foul in there.

He probably not thirsty for robot yambs.

Its not like it was a real female.

Think of it like this, if a flashlight was enticing you to use it before you dipped would you be stressing on that decision? Or a simple nah I'm good would suffice? :lol:

Yeah for 40K a day I would be murking dudes while getting domed up. I'd waste no time

Yup.. mghht as well.. I get if you're MIB deep, then sure,go and explore

First time in, I'm doing some things just to do em
That's another thing though, if you already paid for the robot yambs its always going to be there.

Last edited:

He probably not thirsty for robot yambs.

Its not like it was a real female.

Think of it like this, if a flashlight was enticing you to use it before you dipped would you be stressing on that decision? Or a simple nah I'm good would suffice? :lol:

In the previews it seems like he falls for Dolores tho

I mean it was never confirmed if the chick in dressing room was a robot. That's just some of our assumption.

Back
Top Bottom