HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

I think Lawrence dying and then showing up alive again was mis-direction. I think there are multiple timelines here and everything is not taking place at the same time. 

What about when Delores saw her "twin" moving through the parade. Was that just her seeing things? Are they putting out multiple copies of the same host throughout the park?

What if it's been Leeroy Jenkins, aka Logan, who is actually the MIB and he's been the MIB this whole time. So many questions, not enough answers...

Yeah I noticed that on my 2nd watch :lol:. I actually like the Logan character. Dude keeps it real for the most part.

As for the multi-timeline theory, one of my friends brought up a really simple point to disprove it.

The general consensus with that theory is that WIlliam/Logan = past, MIB = present. But since Dolores is experiencing memories in the William/Logan "timeline" it can't possibly be the past. There's only one timeline on the show.

Yea I can agree on all that

Side note Thandie Newton looking good for her age, I remember watching Beloved back in the day and that scene where she was naked was awkward as hell watching with my parents lol

Last edited:
Yeah I noticed that on my 2nd watch :lol:. I actually like the Logan character. Dude keeps it real for the most part.

As for the multi-timeline theory, one of my friends brought up a really simple point to disprove it.

The general consensus with that theory is that WIlliam/Logan = past, MIB = present. But since Dolores is experiencing memories in the William/Logan "timeline" it can't possibly be the past. There's only one timeline on the show.

Think of it like the whole Hodor ordeal....

I think Dolores was first triggered to affect the things past Dolores does when MIB dragged into the cabin and we assumed he raped her....I think MIB set the pieces in motion...it would be wild if at the end of the Maze, MIB finds Past Dolores....because it seems that's where they are both headed....and she did say "I'm coming" at the end

Last edited:
Show Is becoming a trip. I'm done trying to figure anything out, I'll just watch and hope it all gets explained by the end

Show Is becoming a trip. I'm done trying to figure anything out, I'll just watch and hope it all gets explained by the end
I loved the shot during the Day of the Dead parade. Just great to see them create this world -- part historical, part futuristic, part robot/AI, part mythical -- and then see all these different players trying to manage it. Theory or no theory, it's just cool to watch.

Last edited:
I loved the shot during the Day of the Dead parade. Just great to see them create this world -- part historical, part futuristic, part robot/AI, part mythical -- and then see all these different players trying to manage it. Theory or no theory, it's just cool to watch.

Visuals are very cool. Everything is on such a grande scale.

I'm about 99.9% sure there's only one timeline in the show. The dual timeline/MIB = William theory just feels lazy to me. I'd be seriously disappointed if that turned out to be the case.

Really wish I hadn't started watching so I could just binge.

Some of y'all ain't paying any attention.

Ford specifically says to the money lady that new representatives have already been sent; black hat jerk and white hat simp. Just peep what the two talked about all ep. I highly doubt regular guests know about Arnold.

MIB is his own person and obviously has a long history with Ford.

There are no 2 timelines. Although they don't make it clear how much time has passed from hosts dying or when those Dolores convos take place.

Anyway, ep was dope.

Last edited:
Where do the guests stay? Like the ones with kids and families?

I get people like black hat, simp hat and MIB being immersed in the product and camping and what not. What about families like that one with the kid in the first episode who found Dolores painting. I would imagine kids wouldn't be out roughing around. Knowing that guest can be hurt in some shape or fashion kids and families wouldn't want that.

Plus we don't ever see kids and families in the town whenever hellifed **** is going down. Like the security dude even mentioned they got a wagon of families coming to the town one time and hurried along the narrative to finish.

Something I keep thinking about

They have other family friendly hotels/lodges away from the saloons/brothels/main area.

Last edited:
I think it's the same timeome just multiple versions of the same robot doing different narratives , black killed Lawrence but another Lawrence was at the other spot

It would make sense to have multiple hosts ready to go at all times the way guests be killin/throwing em off the stories :lol:

I really liked this episode. Lawrence is a great character. I'm hoping he keeps playing a major role in the show.

I don't understand what the cleanup dude was freaking out about that bird be brought into the lab. Like why did he take it? Why did he freak out when it was moving? Then later he doesn't freak out when it flies? I can't tell if that guy is just a terrible actor or I'm just missing something.

I think it's the same timeome just multiple versions of the same robot doing different narratives , black killed Lawrence but another Lawrence was at the other spot

It would make sense to have multiple hosts ready to go at all times the way guests be killin/throwing em off the stories :lol:
This would make sense but earlier on they made it clear to the same robots are cleaned, drained of semen, patched up, and repaired to send back to work the next day which is why they're so busy during nights.

See Teddy and his Ls. The dysfunctional hosts that explicitly are said to be destroyed. Peep what they say about Dolores being the oldest host in the park.

It makes much more sense to make new robots and slap on the same face but then you probably don't have this issue with Arnold and his program talking to hosts.

I really liked this episode. Lawrence is a great character. I'm hoping he keeps playing a major role in the show.

I don't understand what the cleanup dude was freaking out about that bird be brought into the lab. Like why did he take it? Why did he freak out when it was moving? Then later he doesn't freak out when it flies? I can't tell if that guy is just a terrible actor or I'm just missing something.
Your missing something but that's on purpose.

I think going off what his partner said, he's not a coder so he's extremely happy/excited/scared when he got the bird to move (****** up at first and then the right way).

Last edited:
^^^ Yep

"cleanup dudes" are "butchers" basically low level employees at least in that division. Its like if the Janitor at Apple figured out how to reboot and install i0S 10 on the iPhone.

Also in the Terms of Service on the website it states that employees or guests are strictly prohibited from taking things from the park. So him taking that bird from the park is a big no-no in his partner's eyes which is why he made such a big deal about it.

I'm starting to think Dolores is a decoy and Maeve is the one Fords associate plugged his conscious into.

Ooo this could work. Not sure whose 'memory' appears stronger, hers or Dolores.

Last edited:
^^^ Yep

"cleanup dudes" are "butchers" basically low level employees at least in that division. Its like if the Janitor at Apple figured out how to reboot and install i0S 10 on the iPhone.

Well that's a **** comparison. Everyone can do that.

Images and a brief synopsis of episode 6, titled "The Adversary"

Maeve (Thandie Newton) charms Lutz (Leonardo Nam); Elsie (Shannon Woodward) uncovers possible sabotage; the Man in Black (Ed Harris) and Teddy (James Marsden) run afoul of a garrison.

I'm starting to think Dolores is a decoy and Maeve is the one Fords associate plugged his conscious into.

Ooo this could work. Not sure whose 'memory' appears stronger, hers or Dolores.
Theoretically speaking, if Arnold could plug his consciousness in to one host he could do it to all like Agent Smith from the Matrix. All it would take is some sort of self replicating virus/program.

He's talking to any and all hosts that are aware now.

Westworld reminds me a ton of Lost

With how good it is early and all the questions

I trust HBO so I'm not expecting it to end horrible like lost did

Back
Top Bottom