HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

I'd lose my mind if the smoke monster showed up and killed a bunch of hosts and guests :lol:

Last edited:
I'd lose my mind if the smoke monster showed up and killed a bunch of hosts and guests
laugh.gif

yall's theories make me wanna go rewatch this whole damn show again

yall's theories make me wanna go rewatch this whole damn show again
Even if you're not big into the various theories, it's definitely worth giving each episode a second playthrough. You'll pick up on minor details and subtleties and start thinking on your own of what's really going on.

On my first watch, I do just that, watch :lol:. No thinking or anything like that involved. Just enjoy the storyline and take what they give. But on my second watches i try to look out for things. Makes for a more enjoyable experience imo.

Ooo this could work. Not sure whose 'memory' appears stronger, hers or Dolores.

Def Maeve....to the point she figured out what she actually is, she's become self aware, not so much the case with Dolores who still trying to figure herself out

I'll just ignore that multiple timeline mess people are talking about.

That Pariah brothel party was like a mix of a spartacus and Eyes Wide Shut orgy.

Thandie Newton looking so good. Surprised she agreed to full frontal even though she rocks a muff hairpiece.

Wondering what that Revolution is that Lawrence is talking about. Even had the maze on the coffin. Maybe it's a group of hosts trying to figure out the maze and their flashback visions.

One plot point that seems to be getting overlooked with all of the other wild theories going on is

the satellite transmitter in that one host's arm.

I'm interested to see the implications of that.

^its gotta be delos trying to to do a hostile takeover pushing Ford to pasture. Something like Ingen, have a park as cover, yet have a different agenda i.e. researching to develop dinos as weapons. And we know delos has a different agenda since it was said but what. Thats my guess for the sat transmitter.

Last edited:
^its gotta be delos trying to to do a hostile takeover pushing Ford to pasture. Something like Ingen, have a park as cover, yet have a different agenda i.e. researching to develop dinos as weapons. And we know delos has a different agenda since it was said but what. Thats my guess for the sat transmitter.

It kinda seemed like they were trying to imply Delores had the Sattelite uplink also. In that hallucination (or whatever the hell it was supposed to be) in front of the fortune teller lady, it shows her pull out what looked like the same wire as that other bot.

Again, I've given up trying to understand what any of it
Means, but yeah it was trippy

Even if you're not big into the various theories, it's definitely worth giving each episode a second playthrough. You'll pick up on minor details and subtleties and start thinking on your own of what's really going on.

On my first watch, I do just that, watch :lol:. No thinking or anything like that involved. Just enjoy the storyline and take what they give. But on my second watches i try to look out for things. Makes for a more enjoyable experience imo.

This man knows

almost like it except now I'm having flashbacks to lost.
plus then that means Dolores is firing a gun in old timeline.

almost like it except now I'm having flashbacks to lost.
plus then that means Dolores is firing a gun in old timeline.

to me that just means it'll have an AMAZING journey(LOST had that) and the fact that we know that there is an end date or how many seasons this will be on means the ending will be executed flawlessly(unlike LOST)

I'm digging how it seems this season is about a few things but could be about something completely different the next(much how we thought LOST was about them getting off the island, etc.)

I'm all in on this show

Really enjoying this show.

Those orgy scenes last episode were wild.
laugh.gif

So that legacy systems had the other logo on it. Does that give credence to the old logo when white hat arrived and the additional timeline theory?

Show.....is.....so.....damn......GOOD :wow: my lawd...

Maeve Bae

Last edited:
I'm so upset with myself for not being able to get into thus show. I love Hopkins and Harris, but I just can't seem to get into it.

Ole girl about the wreck shhhh.. surprised she didn't up some more stuff, agility and all that

And knew ole girl was going get grabbed, we'll see if she's alive or not

And Tessa Thompson :pimp:

Maeve gonna end up being the final villain. ****boys really moved her brain power slider to 99 and think **** is sweet.

Back
Top Bottom