HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

I can't eem front, I look forward to nude Maeve so much each week - absolutely perfect set.

She was breastfeeding during shooting which explains a lot for me

Thandie looks so good.

She was on tv doing an interview last week and her hair was in braids. Swoon.

ford revealed himself to be a creepy killer. Probably a graveyard full of people he got rid of.

They better reveal what happened to Elise bae.

RIP to my British cougar.

Last edited:
ford revealed himself to be a creepy killer. Probably a graveyard full of people he got rid of.

They better reveal what happened to Elise bae.

RIP to my British cougar.
Not far fetched to believe that the host were at one time real people.

I hated Tessa as the corporate villain

Unconvincing performance
Yeah. Like I like her and all but she's horrible. He entrance was so dumb. Corporate spy is sitting at the resort but we don't know it. Plus she's not convincing

Unconvincing performance
Yeah. Like I like her and all but she's horrible. He entrance was so dumb. Corporate spy is sitting at the resort but we don't know it. Plus she's not convincing

This. Plus the actress seems to have come from the school of "act like you're smelling a bad fart" style of mean mugging to indicate she's upset, word to michonne from walking dead.

Unconvincing performance

This. Plus the actress seems to have come from the school of "act like you're smelling a bad fart" style of mean mugging to indicate she's upset, word to michonne from walking dead.

I find Thandie extremely more attractive than Tessa.

Back
Top Bottom