HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

I took the "Blood sacrifice" comment as Ford letting her know, that he heard the conversation between the head of the board and her. While some lend it to the head board member being a host. I took it as the guy being used to record conversations.

Last edited:
bruhs :wow:

come through, its lit.

so ford has been using bernard to spy on everyone and the host from behind the scenes :wow: remember ford asking bernard if he was lying to him and bernard said no. wonder if ford already knew about the bots becoming self aware. damn this show is good.

ww-three-timelines.gif
ww-the-room-where-it-happens.gif

What? :lol:

Its just a variation of the same damn multiple timeline theory.

Or am I missing 30 more gifs that explain more?

Last edited:
I might rewatch these episodes because I fell like a lot of nothing is going on.

Completely lost
laugh.gif

WTF is up with the bird, what was he so excited about?

Other then the Man in Black and the Madam, I have no idea wha'ts going on.

I might rewatch these episodes because I fell like a lot of nothing is going on.

Completely lost
laugh.gif

the dude that took the bird has been studying the technology in westworld. he took the bird to study it and try to move up to another job position.

Completely lost :lol:

I asked this exact question :rofl: :rofl:

And yes I'm lost as well.

episode was great, those last 5-10 minutes....damn

I believe in the multiple timeline theory, and very much believe Logan is the MIB, who is looking for WIlliam who is still in the maze or somehow figured out how to transfer his consciousness into the system(Found Arnold??? Arnold deemed him worthy because William sees Delores as an actual being and not just a machine, something Ford will never accept) They are just being patient until the time is right to take over

Ford had Bernard built and seamlessly switched him out with the human one once he felt the "human" Bernard won the trust of Delores/Arnold. The park is just one big cat and mouse game for control of it. That's why Ford is making his own host and keeping them off the radar as well as his own production labs and just leaving out Arnold's code so Arnold can't access those portions. Bet this new narrative that drastically changed the park, gets rid of a portion of Arnold/the maze and gives Ford more control

oh and I know I'm not making any sense.

Last edited:
This show reminds me of the mess that was Matrix Reloaded and Matrix Revolutions. You had all these theories about the oracle and the architect and the different versions of the matrix and the different versions of Neo and blah blah blah.

You recognize that the movie and story is good and you appreciate having to pay attention to the details but at some point it just becomes a jumbled mess.

It's too early to say that this show will become that of course, but it certainly reminds me of how I felt about those sequels.

This show reminds me of the mess that was Matrix Reloaded and Matrix Revolutions.

a lot of movies/shows have somewhat similar plots/themes, but it's about execution whether they succeed in pulling it off

Last edited:
how on earth would it make sense that William is Ford? If Ford and Arnold created the park? Then that means that William created the park, created Dolores, all of that stuff. All of the stuff that he's astonished by. Terrible theory imo.

Bernard being modeled after Arnold..possible. Would make sense...but why? Plus...has nobody seen Arnold before? I do like that thought that somebody posted earlier of the photo of Ford and 'Arnold' that had a space missing in the picture. That was a great catch.

Tessa aight. She looks good sometimes..other times her face looks doofy. They could've got somebody better to play that part. Dolores seems so innocent and dirty on the low. Like young brittney spears. Innocent school girl virgin, but you know she's down for bukkake if it's Tuesday.

William is a cornball. Son legit wants to stay in the game. And leave the real world behind lol. fell in love with computer yambs. #ComputerLove

Clementine looks like Sal from Ice Age. Hella Passington.

'What door?' Boom!

Just so you know...with the way TV works. By killin..whateverhernameis...Ford solidified...that he's going to die.

As somebody said, Logan could be the MIB. When he was kidnapped, he was probably shown all types of things. It will become an obsession for him. And then he has the funds to continue paying to come back. Plus he was already a dark *** hole that had no problem destroying stuff.

ON the flipside...Did anybody catch the part where, when they were doing the experiment with Clementine, that the shorter stubby less good looking Hemsworth brother said that the guy was a host, but he was designed to read as a live person? So that lets you know that they can do that. then when they have the reveal of Bernard, whom, EVERYBODY thought was real. So that opens the door for hela people being bots. MIB for instance. They said he was real, but maybe, he's a bot, put in the game as a conquest to keep things interesting. Literally anybody can be bots now lmaoo. Hell, I can be a bot now.

Thats the thing about self awareness, whih I hope they go even more into. Think along the lines of the movie Transcendence. 'Can you prove you're self-aware?' 'Can you?'. Singularity.

Last edited:
The one thing that I don't understand, is why Bevis and Butthead are helping out Thandie Newton. Would it really be that hard to just drop her intelligence down to 1 (instead of 14), and change her attributes? Then she forgets everything or just flat out doesn't care anymore. To me, it is the one thing that has really bothered me thus far on this season. I just don't see why either of those two guys are so willing to help her.

how on earth would it make sense that William is Ford? If Ford and Arnold created the park? Then that means that William created the park, created Dolores, all of that stuff. All of the stuff that he's astonished by. Terrible theory imo.
for me it's just a gut feeling.. but how do we know ford created or was involved with creating the park other than him saying it?

Lmao

But tbf, if someone had theorized what hodor stood for I would have laughed at them too.

Back
Top Bottom