HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

Well we don't know how old Maeve is, but her dancing just means that's where they test out the hosts back in the day.

Im confused. Did William and Logan ever interact with Maeve at the saloon? When did Dolores speak with Maeve? We saw her talk with mpMaeve and few episodes back and we know Maeve been madam for a year.
If I had it in me I'd go back and watch these eps for the interactions instead of going memory. Don't really got the time.

I know Maeve and Dolores met/saw each other once early on or they were in the same timeline via a 3rd party like Teddy. The same goes for William and Logan meeting/seeing Maeve then Dolores.

Like back in ep 2 or 3.

Last edited:
I looked it up William and logan meet the other girl and she was with a random black womeb not Maeve.

That's the same ep Maeve gets triggered by Dolores and then taken out of the park to be examined by Elise. Something about her being charming or aggressive to get guests to smash her and they even consider deactivating her. Elise "fixes" her. If you believe there's only one timeline.

Last edited:
only way this works now if there's more than 2 time periods being shown now :lol: 35,30,Present

its the only way I can wrap my mind around Delores having the flashback to the dancing scene...that part just threw everything off for me

That is the very place Ford is building the new narrative right?

think that town was a testing ground, they talked about it before when they were talking about the beginnings of the park and the very first hosts.

Only 2 episodes left already? Seems like it started a week ago only. I just Read a page back to see if maybe I'd want to catch up on the entire thread and no, I don't. I am definitely glad I didn't subscribe to this thread from jump. I see the theories jumped off immediately. I never noticed theories until the end of Mr. Robot s1. Even in the TD s1 thread I never really felt like they took over, but now, it just seems like everybody comes here after reading Reddit or some Buzzfeed article and starts dropping *knowledge about some *theory they see, when they really just read about it themselves and are passing off that info they got in an article from some insider who works on the actual show and can't keep his/her mouth closed because they also want to look smart and ahead of the game, as their own.

Internets is about to have me trading in my *black mirrors for good

Last edited:
Ohhhhhh that was Elsie he had that flashback of!? It was so quick I didn't catch it....lol

So it's official,the Man in Black is an older William?

Ohhhhhh that was Elsie he had that flashback of!? It was so quick I didn't catch it....lol

Yea I thought it was confirming Bernard took her out at some point

Last edited:
Wack episode

I really dont like the maeve story line.

How the hell does 2 low level employees have admin rights to edit the core code

Makes no sense at all
They dropped the ball on this ...no real reason for the employees to be that shook or anybody else not to know what's going on with Maeve

Yup, Maeve storyline is interesting but too bad it requires stupidity to advance it. She basically said help me or I'll kill you last episode and Asian dude really was surprised when she slit white dude throat, talking about you promise u wouldn't hurt anyone.

logan and William haven't had any interactions or mentions from the park admin team, Maeve also wasn't present at the bar when they were there, it's obvious they are on a different timeline, I won't say for sure William or Logan are MIB, but they are for sure running 2 timelines.

Chick at the end with Teddy/MiB was the sexy pre Westworld tour guide with William right?

That would give more credence to some of y'all theories than anything. "You're still here"

Last edited:
yup.. just a change of hair color.. but that's where what the MIB said to her comes into play

Chick at the end with Teddy/MiB was the sexy pre Westworld tour guide with William right?

That would give more credence to some of y'all theories than anything. "You're still here"

:wow:

whoa. completely missed this.

even if the 2 timeline theory is true, i want to see how they tie it all together.

So it's official,the Man in Black is an older William?
How? When? :nerd:

So Teddy and MiB getting captured by Wyatt's men and Dolores and William being captured by those Confederate dudes/Wyatt's men are 2 different timelines?

Keep in mind the whole Wyatt narrative is a new story by Ford. So if they are 2 different timelines that means it was a success and one of them is just repeating itself.

When I saw her I just assumed that Ford is using a lot of hosts for his story. Like what Theresa was complaining about when she and the other workers mentioned how many resources Ford was using for his new narrative. He's just making use of hosts outside of the park for his narrative in the park.

Last edited:

Welp! There you have it! If that wasnt as obvious as they could possibly make it, I was breaking my head trying to figure out where I had seen her :wow: good catch bro, William is MIB

only way this works now if there's more than 2 time periods being shown now
laugh.gif
35,30,Present

its the only way I can wrap my mind around Delores having the flashback to the dancing scene...that part just threw everything off for me

That is the very place Ford is building the new narrative right?
think that town was a testing ground, they talked about it before when they were talking about the beginnings of the park and the very first hosts.
Im probably off af
laugh.gif
 but it seemed like they Ford wanted to re-create that town (the testing ground) for his new narrative in earlier episodes when they showed the old church staple before 

How? When? :nerd:
So Teddy and MiB getting captured by Wyatt's men and Dolores and William being captured by those Confederate dudes/Wyatt's men are 2 different timelines?

Keep in mind the whole Wyatt narrative is a new story by Ford. So if they are 2 different timelines that means it was a success and one of them is just repeating itself.

When I saw her I just assumed that Ford is using a lot of hosts for his story. Like what Theresa was complaining about when she and the other workers mentioned how many resources Ford was using for his new narrative. He's just making use of hosts outside of the park for his narrative in the park.

**** is gonna be confirmed there are two timelines and MIB is William and Zik still gonna be like HOW? :lol:

In the show THE only person who ever interacted with that host was William, before MIB gave reference to her "still being there and not retired" meaning years ago he interacted with her....either they leading us in the direction of 2 timelines and they gonna swerve us, which would be cool as well, or we dealing with two timelines and William is a younger MIB....why? That's what we will find out.

I never considered MIB to be the "bad guy" and he made it clear in the real world he's anything but that and from a previous interaction with another guest who recognized him, he's obviously done many good things in the real world...which just reinforces the similarities between him and William.

laugh.gif
 ya'll just realizing that chick with Teddy and MiB is the one that greeted William before he entered the park? I thought that was pretty obvious

Welp! There you have it! If that wasnt as obvious as they could possibly make it, I was breaking my head trying to figure out where I had seen her :wow: good catch bro, William is MIB

wait wut, how does that confirm anything. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom