HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

The only question I have is how did these ****** go from cowboy to solid ******* snake

Samurai world though :wow:

Maeve loafed.
:frown:

Hopes for an outside storyline killed.:frown:

not necessarily, it didn't seems as though anyone was aware of benard being a host so presumably he could (re)build himself and others so they can leave the park...but it does seem very unlikely that there will be an external storyline, in the words of the show:

"This world doesn't belong to them. It belongs to us."

and they haven't really put a bounds on how big the park actually is...

And another thing, they never showed what happened to the white security guy in the woods.l

right??? i feel like there are/were a few clumsy plot devices and dead end storylines seemingly aimed to keep up the mystery of the different time periods, hopefully now that the exposition of the arnold, wyatt, man in black is done, the show will become a little bit more focused...

This goofy *** ***** had his heart broke by a theme park robot.

that's one way to look at it...perhaps he deep get in too deep initially but it seemed he came to realized what that world offered him something he could not get in the world outside the park...

And another thing, they never showed what happened to the white security guy in the woods.l

right??? i feel like there are/were a few clumsy plot devices and dead end storylines seemingly aimed to keep up the mystery of the different time periods, hopefully now that the exposition of the arnold, wyatt, man in black is done, the show will become a little bit more focused...

Bruh, that ***** is dead..

They didn't need to show what happened to him. They never showed how Bernard killed ol' girl in the basement either. They just showed him grabbing her..

The indians are violent, b. Its been hinted for episodes now that the indians are violent, and now they have been released in the new narrative like many of us though would happen and Ford was the only person who could control them.

Only twist now is, Ford is dead.. The keys are dead...

Needless to say, son got his cap peeled back..

You guys keep looking for plot holes, when everything is laid out right in front of us. This show is written damn near perfect. there are no real loopholes; at least in this first season..

6fea713d493047a1aeb88d7c1e91f194

They didn't need to show what happened to him. They never showed how Bernard killed ol' girl in the basement either. They just showed him grabbing her..

The indians are violent, b. Its been hinted for episodes now that the indians are violent, and now they have been released in the new narrative like many of us though would happen and Ford was the only person who could control them.

You guys keep looking for plot holes, when everything is laid out right in front of us. This show is written damn near perfect. there are no real loopholes; at least in this first season..
While I don't think it's an accident or plot "hole", I def don't think they are dead. Why would a show that makes no qualms with showing violence have two main characters killed off screen? doesn't fit the narrative. 

Last edited:
The only way I want to see Stubbs alive is if he pulls a Colonel Kurtz with the Ghost Nation

I'd like to see them play a larger role in season 2 either way

My guess is that the head of security who got abducted by the natives is still alive and will play a role in season 2.

I also have a hunch that Elsie is still alive.

Last edited:

you're right they didn't need to, not every bit of a story warrants screen time but the show thus far has traded on obfuscation, if not outright deception, so the fact that we didn't get a definitive resolution of it just curious...(was it part of the plan to eliminate him as head of security?)

i definitely enjoyed the show despite all the machinations, but i did find the way whole maeve story played out clumsy as well as the inconsistency in how the park monitoring functioned...and given the apparent ultimate goal of ford's finale narrative, most of human deaths that led up to it seem wild unnecessary, none on these on there own were enough to break the show for me but in retrospect it made watching some parts of episodes & the ultimate finale a little less satisfying is all...

Surprised nobody mentioned this but

I'm convinced the black curly hair Delos chick is Maeve's daughter somehow.

"She's in the park"

and they made them look very similar with both their hair up.

don't know what it would do for the storyline, maybe Maeve was real too at some point, but i'm calling that being her daughter.

"She's in the park"

don't know what it would do for the storyline, maybe Maeve was real too at some point, but i'm calling that being her daughter.

I really hope that doesn't happen just because I think Tessa Thompson is terrible in this role

"She's in the park"

No not all black people are related bruh :lol:

Is that doofus still standing next to the glass in the lab, waiting for Maeve to return?

I didn't like the finale, and the show dissappointed me in its entirety. It was an interesting little project. No need for me to watch another season.

There is some pretty interesting **** on reddit right now about Ford and others...

OMG 30 min after the end I just managed to understand that the Maeve plot was only a diversion to allow all the hosts in cold storage to leave

Did you guys notice the attention paid to Ford's hand during the handshake scene with Bernard? And the reference to the old hosts being given away by a simple handshake? That was host Ford getting shot y'all.

Seems like Elsie is still alive

damnit Maeve **** your fake *** daughter.

I woulda
H6ofe.png
in the real world.

Was not expecting Ford to be carrying Arnold's torch like that all this time

That was an interesting season finale. Too bad we now have to wait until 2018 for the next season. 
sick.gif

Finale was 
nthat.gif
 Although most of the theories were correct, I still enjoyed the season as a whole

From here it seems it'll be the somewhat even more typical robot apocalypse scenario which I abhor.

A bit disappointed in Ford being soft in the end and claiming he realized his mistake. Son ended up being a pure misanthrope. Groomed the hosts to know their enemy in order to kill them for over 30 years. Still gotta blame the dumb Asian dude and dumber white guy. Fools that'll doom their own kind if they aint killed.

This aint real consciousness and none of them deserve to keep functioning. Strip em down to their core and start over or scrap the whole thing. Hosts aren't new immortal gods that'll walk on the sand that was once our bones. Just malfunctioning autobots with viruses.

They'll think they run **** until they go outside and realize they on a Mars colony. Then the whole park will get riddled with photon torpedoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom