HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

Best episode of the season so far
f46e563.jpg

He's wild younger then :lol:

Didnt look that way in the flashbacks

i know it’s a reach/wild speculation. But who knows, maybe the Serac in these episodes is a form of a simulation or some **** like that :rofl:

Like I was thinking that Ford may have anticipated some kind of uprising from the hosts and he got someone (or like a contingency plan) as a backup.

i know it’s a reach/wild speculation. But who knows, maybe the Serac in these episodes is a form of a simulation or some **** like that :rofl:

Like I was thinking that Ford may have anticipated some kind of uprising from the hosts and he got someone (or like a contingency plan) as a backup.
Yeah, Sarah has been using those glasses holograms to show himself to most ppl. Its possible its just the image be likes to see himself and he's much older.

However, the recent scenes with Maeve makes it seem like it was him though.

im where she having william committed
oh this season is lit as hell
just wait
in time
season 2 of westworld
will be like season 2 of the wire
trash upon first watch
but lays the seeds for what comes after
and appreciated in hindsight

How the hell does Dolores know who Mushashi is to have him re-created? She never was in Shogun World.
Let's say she randomly racially chose an Asian host cuz she knew she needed connects in Asia.

When you look at her choices before getting in to the human world she already chose an Asian dude and a black woman. Then you know she had to get a white male. Counting her body I wonder who is the 5th :nerd:

How the hell does Dolores know who Mushashi is to have him re-created? She never was in Shogun World.
It's all a simulation? :nerd: Maeve still isnt out and her code/memories are being harvested to present her maze?

This show is a trip though. Literally could go anywhere and just say "IT WAS ALL A DREAM!" at the end :lol:

This show is a trip though. Literally could go anywhere and just say "IT WAS ALL A DREAM!" at the end :lol:

Oh hell no with the dream simulation within a simulation theme. Need a definite set amount of seasons and conclusion. Thought for sure they would have went at least one more season in another park area before becoming After Breaking Bad/Blade Runner.
Tee shirt mood will not be Amused.

51376389e9e2a9887b9cea78efc6fba69729bed2.gifv

Oh hell no with the dream simulation within a simulation theme. Need a definite set amount of seasons and conclusion. Thought for sure they would have went at least one more season in another park area before becoming After Breaking Bad/Blade Runner.
Tee shirt mood will not be Amused.

51376389e9e2a9887b9cea78efc6fba69729bed2.gifv

While people might think it's a simulation within a simulation, I think it's different timelines. If you watch episode 3 again, the clips Not-Charlie watches of Charlie-Charlie leaving a message for her son are slightly different, and use different verbiage.

It could be Dolores manipulating multiple timelines. But then again, I've felt that we've always had multiple timelines, since season 1.

While people might think it's a simulation within a simulation, I think it's different timelines. If you watch episode 3 again, the clips Not-Charlie watches of Charlie-Charlie leaving a message for her son are slightly different, and use different verbiage.

It could be Dolores manipulating multiple timelines. But then again, I've felt that we've always had multiple timelines, since season 1.

When they switch to the widescreen...the scene is from the past.

5b0b8034200000f202b92b3b.png

There was a particular scene with Maeve in this most recent episode where it happened but I don't remember which.

I dont see how this season could have multiple timelines at all.

I see where you're coming from, but the videos of Charlie leaving a message for her son being different still make me think it's somehow possible? Like I said, they're not exactly the same, but different enough. Something just feels off though; I don't think it would be as simple as a simulation in a simulation.

Perhaps.. parallel universes/timelines that are intersecting..?

It's too late for thinking about Westworld theories, the **** am I doin.

I see where you're coming from, but the videos of Charlie leaving a message for her son being different still make me think it's somehow possible? Like I said, they're not exactly the same, but different enough. Something just feels off though; I don't think it would be as simple as a simulation in a simulation.

Perhaps.. parallel universes/timelines that are intersecting..?

It's too late for thinking about Westworld theories, the **** am I doin.
Doubt they're doing that either.

Too late in the game for that.

So, now that I think about it, timelines are possible.

Back in January, at CES, I went to the immersive Westworld event, which was a fancy dinner put on by Incite. Fully immersive; they mind all of our data and knew everything about everyone. Everyone was seated with people they somehow were connected to. If y’all are interested, I’ll type up my experience some time.

At the end of the event, in the closing presentation that talked about what Incite does, the woman brings up big “what ifs” you may have had in your life. Like did you take a job as a teacher in Ohio, or did you take the professor job in Los Angeles and make your spouse give up their job sort of ****. She then goes on to say that with Incite, you never have to guess. That you can see all the possibilities that could branch off of your decisions. And that it was all subconscious.

I also signed a waiver giving HBO indefinite rights to my likeness and any footage they captured, leading me to believe they may use footage from the event in the show or in promotions.

Pictured are the invite I got in the mail, and the slip they gave me in a custom leather stitched wallet afterwards.

Attachments

• D61F0136-BF1C-4AAF-BD4C-71BDAC87B0D0.jpeg
    D61F0136-BF1C-4AAF-BD4C-71BDAC87B0D0.jpeg
    184.5 KB · Views: 146
  • BF4FD1CF-9EAA-462E-BA07-BFC061505624.jpeg
    BF4FD1CF-9EAA-462E-BA07-BFC061505624.jpeg
    194.1 KB · Views: 156
Back
Top Bottom