HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

Yeah very tightly written.

They know exactly what they're doing thematically but given the change in environment have adapted to some high action pieces and continued with potent musical scores.

To me its like J. Nolan is recapturing his Person of Interest days.

In the opening scene there is a new Mercedes-Benz G wagon clearly there. I’m in the auto industry so I wonder was this paid product placement? The emblem is clearly showing.

Also it make sense cause G wagons are always popular so I assume it would be cool to drive a retro suv compared to that Tesla trash
They made sure to show the Lamborghini on the back of the other car as well.

Show takes place around 2058. The scene with the president is supposed to be a flashback. So the timing fits with the G wagon. Plus it's in a foreign country (I think it was Brazil) so kind of makes sense that they would have a different fleet.

Yeah very tightly written.

They know exactly what they're doing thematically but given the change in environment have adapted to some high action pieces and continued with potent musical scores.

To me its like J. Nolan is recapturing his Person of Interest days.
The music has been A+. The story and themes have been ok for me. It's a challenging concept so I'll overlook a couple things and enjoy the ride.

smh at caleb just following dolores around and doing what she says without even getting some action.

Sad to see my bae Pom in that explosion.

I'm on the fence about this past episode
I hated the stuff with Delores but the stuff with Serac was dope as hell.

The biggest problem with this show besides the fact that it tries sooooo hard to be mysterious, is that it creates these AMAZING characters with their own plots like William/Ford/Serac that could be their own spin off and slowly teases what is going on with them.

The Delores stuff seems to be paced slower on purpose, with all the glamour and slow motion shots and the repeating of lines, shots of landscapes like the empty street.
I be counting the seconds till when those scenes are done
Ish is frustrating as hell.

No sign of Jesse Pinkman this episode and it was AWESOME.....Haleores was putting in work, Is really hard to pinpoint a bad guy here...I’m guessing Williams is gonna team up with Maeve and crew now? Seems like there really isn’t any more human characters left....

Y'all liked this ep but for me last one was better. Nothing happened here for 30 min :lol: It was all set up.

I thought we were done with William but with everyone knowing their futures I see how he has a chance to escape. That simulation though :lol: Therapy with himself at different stages. Killing his past selves.

:lol: @ that father having no questions about the condition "Hale" is in. She got them killed for no reason. Completely ridiculous that she would go after them.

Dolores truly is horrible.

Serac's lack of using drones and bombs is a lot of plot shielding. Guy who blew up the car should've immediately blew up Hale Dolores when she crawled out the car.

Y'all liked this ep but for me last one was better. Nothing happened here for 30 min :lol: It was all set up.

I thought we were done with William but with everyone knowing their futures I see how he has a chance to escape. That simulation though :lol: Therapy with himself at different stages. Killing his past selves.

:lol: @ that father having no questions about the condition "Hale" is in. She got them killed for no reason. Completely ridiculous that she would go after them.

Dolores truly is horrible.

Serac's lack of using drones and bombs is a lot of plot shielding. Guy who blew up the car should've immediately blew up Hale Dolores when she crawled out the car.
When dude said “I know you were a host cause you showed emotion and the real woman wouldn’t have” I was like ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh

Damn miss the glory days of this show when this thread would be popping off....lol

i do hope the show continues, season 2 was def a drop off but this season has actually been decent

I go on here and also the reddit to read and see what discussion and theories other people have.

Back
Top Bottom