HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

Yeah not sure if it's one of those shows you can't miss a moment, which would be my fault, or they're just not telling the overarching story well.

Yeah, so next ep we’re gonna see how bernard and the hemsworth brother fit into this season. Not really sure where evan rachel wood’s story is going.

I’m totally lost.

I forget is William a host now too? 3 hole in ones, replacing humans with hosts in the real world. I vaguely remember the human him was trapped in his mind or some ****. Also Delores is still in charge? Or the AI?

Really seems they done turned a lot of familiar characters in to hosts just to bring them back

I was about to be out but if they bring it back to another park as they hinted to in e2, I am back in. The show lost its luster in the 'real world' imo

I’m totally lost.

I forget is William a host now too? 3 hole in ones, replacing humans with hosts in the real world. I vaguely remember the human him was trapped in his mind or some ****. Also Delores is still in charge? Or the AI?

Really seems they done turned a lot of familiar characters in to hosts just to bring them back
Come on man

Episode 2 made a ton of sense for me that we know Tessa is pissed the hell off and wants humans to suffer for how they treated robots at west world. She doesn’t want to replace all humans and wants many to watch and be a part of the world being controlled by her. She’s using the man in blacks money and connections to make it happen and the the west world or whatever it’s called surely will be used to torture humans i assume.

Mauve and buddy (maybe one of the worst protagonists i’ve ever seen) mostly figured it out but buddy is hard to take serious still. meh. Mauve is dope.

No sign of Bernard yet but we know this is 7 years in the future so that takes away a lot of the power that dust scene had at the end of Season 3.

Delores not sure what is going on with her and that plot but I assume she awakens soon to help.

But she's also just another Delores right?

At the end of season 3 remember tessa split on her own and became her own and tried to kill delores in that mall shoot out. Not sure how exactly she did it but she’s a different delores/her own.

I thought the first episode was weak but episode 2 was great and I'm liking the direction of the season, especially given how mediocre the past season was. I'm definitely confused but I feel like they're now striking the right balance between the park nostalgia of season 1 with the bigger world of season 3.

I really liked the Maeve fight at the beginning with the "freeze all motor functions" and then the interrogation because it brought aspects of the park to the real world.

I didn't realize until the end of the episode that Pinkman was the same guy who had been running around with Dolores last season. That character is completely unnecessary.

Second episode delivered. William/MiB a straight goon :wow:

Clementine byke :evil:

Clem is :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

I watch his episode recaps and he gives good theories and explains things well. Totally forgot about the other "Clementine" when she got replaced. Oh and I knew the senator looked familiar :rofl: :rofl:

I'm waiting till the whole things airs and binge it like i did S3

I may even just start it from the beginning with the wife since she didn't get it the first time around.

Back
Top Bottom