HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

Nah the Dexter ending was trash.

I like sci-fi movies so the change didn't bother me much. They outlived the Western park in my opinion,. Didn't need more of that. Would've have liked to see more of the other parks though

“We need a way to make this show much worse with terrible endings”
- I know! Let’s hire the writers of Power! They ain’t doing anything anyway!
- “BRILLIANT IDEA”

I finally got around to watching the season finale. It sucked.

The best part was the post-credit scenes, but I'm not even interested in watching another season of this.

Just watched the last episode. Couldn’t care less about any of these people. They show Bernard waking up on the bed like it should be some sort of “a ha!” moment for the audience, but no one even cares about what he was doing there. I would not be surprised if this gets canned before season 4. I know it got renewed, but it seems like they alienated most of the fan base by steering away from the main concept.

I just finished the season. Man was it trash

The acting massive drop-off this season. I am convinced Aaron Paul can only play Jesse.

Maeve aka if the Bride from Kill Bill was a Jedi vs Dolores the Terminator, was cringe. Them changing Dolores's motivation at the end, then making her copy pick it back up the old plan was cheesy as hell.

Took the two most interesting character of the series and made them pointless this season. Seriously, I don't even know or care what Benard was doing all season

French Vanilla Ciroc was the most useless villain I have seen in a while

Last edited:
Watched a whole season of that French dude and I can’t even remember his name, Dude SUCKED.

And know Aaron Paul didn’t have sec with my wife >D

1596951687351.png

1596951713631.png

I have to finish season 3 but I started it and it seemed boring as hell. Don't know what's going on in this show anymore.

Back
Top Bottom