HBO's Game of Thrones: Season 2 Official Thread *Ep. 10* "Valar Morghulis" 6/03 @9pm ET/PT

^ thank you. ordered. just hope it comes before next sunday so i can embarrass the wife when we aer out and about.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Can't be the Bran and his Rickon... direwolves wouldn't ditch them like that I hope...
Have you seen Arya's direwolf?...
nerd.gif
that's the thing, BEFORE she got captured there were those nights that she had "dreams" and in those "dreams" you would see what Nymeria was up too
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
i only you guys knew...
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
glasses.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

and if hbo would have shown it
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

^ thank you. ordered. just hope it comes before next sunday so i can embarrass the wife when we aer out and about.
laugh.gif
  I'll feel like a dork wearing a GOT tee.  I can picture wearing one while i'm walking around and making eye contact with another fan.  Head nods will be done.
This shirt right here is pure fire 
smokin.gif

tg_6272_large.jpg

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Can't be the Bran and his Rickon... direwolves wouldn't ditch them like that I hope...
Have you seen Arya's direwolf?...
nerd.gif
that's the thing, BEFORE she got captured there were those nights that she had "dreams" and in those "dreams" you would see what Nymeria was up too
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
i only you guys knew...
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
glasses.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

and if hbo would have shown it
tired.gif
nah that one she had AFTER she was captured tho 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

^
I thought about making a book thread so we can avoid spoilers in here but I doubt people would participate.  We're all too used to posting in this and the other thread.

Originally Posted by wayne looney

Originally Posted by shogun

I hope more companies start making GOT shirts.  The clothes in the hbo store are weak.  A Dorne or Red Viper shirt would be ill 
glasses.gif
normally i dont like these kind of shirts..but i bought this, and a direwolves tee for my little bro
pimp.gif
..never mind the sword fighting, sex, story lines, acting and greatness that is this show..the wolves are his favorite part haha

st_t_large.jpg
dwt_large.jpg

Copped the first one in heather grey

book spoilers in relation to T-shirt

Spoiler [+]
Going to get some red paint and cross Robb out and be a walking spoiler
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
30t6p3b.gif

okay... i knew Snow had the wolf with him before he went out with the scout team, but i figured he stayed back with Jon's fat buddy.

if Courage Wolf went with him, then where has he been the past few episodes? as soon as Snow started chasing ol' girl... wolf shouldve came thru and ended it. but whatever, Snow's wolf not being around was just something i noticed. wasnt trying to make it into a discussion.

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Dudes in here spoiling **+* again...
jesus #%##*%% christ... nothing was spoiled!!!
it WILL NOT be shown therefore could not be spoiled!
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WITH ARYA/NYMERIA:
Spoiler [+]
the time frame is when nymeria was first let go to when Arya just now got captured
there has been stories told in different POV of the characters of this wolf pack containing at least 100 wolves have been going around killing ppl; lannisters and starks both and anything in between
and the leader is suppose to be this big %%$ she-wolf
the reason we know it's nymeria is because arya almost every night has the same type of "wolf" dreams that bran has
we know she's the leader because arya dreamed that she fought and won against her first pack leader and then started to atk other wolf pack leaders to get stronger
ppl now fear actual wolves cuz they are now not scared of humans
pimp.gif

at one point in her quest arya actually gets confronted by wolves they just stare at her then leave
(MY THEORY is that wolves could sense that arya is a "warg" - a person that can switch their conscious with an animal- and know that she is nymeria so that's why they didn't attack her.

^^
Spoiler [+]
Yea that's also how Arya found out about the death of her mother. She dreamed about being the wolf and finding the body on the banks of that river

ok.. i never read the book so this is what i think is gonna happen... robb is way too soft hearted and its gonna hurt him... he should have just off'd a lot of those prisoners and having that girl he has a crush on helping their wounds is not a good look... if he would have killed a lot of those prisoners that boy would have never died and the king slayer would have never escape, even though they caught him again...

i really hope those 2 burnt bodies aint the stark kids... i think theon dad is using him as a pawn since he gave him away anyways when he was younger... they are testing his will by making him look like +$%% in front of all the winterfell people so they will try to go for his head..

i have no idea whats gonna happen with jon but dude is a idiot telling that girl to walk and she ended up guiding him the her people..

^
Robb couldn't kill the Kingslayer because it was his only bargaining chip with the Lannisters.  They still have Sansa.  The younger Lannister guy was sort of a peace envoy and killing him would make him look really bad.  No one would trust him to do any sort of deals.  You have to play the "game".  Everything you do is going to have consequences.  That's why Tyrion is so great and his father made him the Hand of the King.  He is trying to keep Joffrey and Cersei in check because they are idiots and act like fools.

^^ word.

also, Greyjoy sent Theon to take over some sort of fisherman village. Theon decided to to turn heel and take over Winterfell on his own, in hopes to gain respect from his own people. everything he has done since get got his ship was to earn respect. at the end of the last episode, after the showed the bodies... i think he started to realize the monster he has become.

amped for the rest of the season. i read up on the Fire and Ice wiki.

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lqvb34AgBd1qk4pow.gif

^
I don't remember reading about Jaime having to stab through the throne to kill Aerys.

That throne is so boss.  Baelor The Conqueror took the swords of his fallen enemies and forged it with dragon fire 
smokin.gif

@YoungTriz Co-sign what you said about Theon, but I think those are the Stark kids. Son has something to prove and (I'm sure he thinks) diving headfirst into the darkside will do the trick.

aerys was sitting on his throne when jaime killed him
he was about to give out "that"command when a sword came out through his chest.

^
I don't remember reading about Jaime having to stab through the throne to kill Aerys.

That throne is so boss.  Baelor The Conqueror took the swords of his fallen enemies and forged it with dragon fire 
smokin.gif

Same here. I dont think it said it went through the throne. 

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

^

smokin.gif

Same here. I dont think it said it went through the throne. 
Spoiler [+]
He killed him at the foot of the iron throne
Excerpt from the wiki

Aerys, aware that it was the end, ordered his pyromancers to ignite the wildfire beneath the city and burn King's Landing to the ground with all its people rather than let the rebels take the city.Jaime Lannister stated that Aerys, in his madness, did not believe he would die, but like Aerion Targaryen believed the fire would allow him to be reborn as a dragon so he could crush his enemies. However, before the orders could be carried out, Ser Jaime slew the pyromancers. He then betrayed his Kingsguard oath and slew King Aerys at the foot of the Iron Throne, so he could not give the orders to burn the city to someone else. Jaime's actions prevented the genocide of the city's population. 

Can we please keep this thread about the show and the other thread about the books?

This is the Season 2 Official Thread.

No hate, but it's annoying that things are getting spoiled for me even if it's unintentional.

Back
Top Bottom