HBO's Game of Thrones: Season 2 Official Thread *Ep. 10* "Valar Morghulis" 6/03 @9pm ET/PT

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

damn yo shut up.... i have never red the book... so now i hear about a red wedding and now robbs girl is gonna tell him how she is? really? now she aint who i thought she was? damn yall, for real?...

No one knows if she is or isn't. As a book reader I'm just as in the dark as you.

And I can come out and say "You better watch out cuz THE DOOM is going to happen" and you have no idea what I'm talking about. Just because you know a "red wedding" is coming doesn't mean anything is spoiled.

The 1 thing that was said that KINDA spoiled it for me was something along the lines of "no damns given about killing off main characters" with a sad face when taking about the red wedding...So now we know that a well liked, main character dies...

STOP TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK!

mad.gif

Is each book suppose to be a one whole season? Or has Season 1 and 2 been from book 1?

its like someone else said you dudes are spoiling yourselves.. stuff in other books are either spoilers, or when mentioned not enough information to really be a spoiler. just your curiousity takes the best of you so you search it. You probably wouldn't even know it was a spoiler half the time unless someone else said something.

I'll take season 1 for example..
Lets say next ep ned is getting his head chopped off.

and lets say -obama- says man I can't wait for next episode cuz that sword ice is going to be put to use...
thats a hint, not a spoiler. your curiousity is what gets you to start looking it up then being like "damn dude why you spoil me."

i DO AGREE that next book spoilers shouldn't be here but like someone else said all that was mentioned is Red wedding
dont forget Jeffory is suppose to be marrying sansa and the Lannister house is Crimsion red. It could stand for that.
but you dont know and you automatically assume its something from next book or even this book so you look it up then bam your spoiled.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Honestly, I think there needs to be two threads...one for the book discussion and the other SOLELY for the show. This is getting out of hand.
mention of the red wedding really opened the floodgates for spoilers and spoiler insinuations.  id be pissed if i hadnt already read the books.

The mention of that ##%+$*@ ruined it for me and I'm reading book 3. It doesn't take a genius to know what was going to happen. The funny thing is I was only a few chapters away.

I don't understand why other books need to be discussed in a thread title "HBO's Game of Thrones: Season 2."

It's like people in here are little school girls who have a secret and have to let it out, when it comes to future moments.

The mention of that ##%+$*@ ruined it for me and I'm reading book 3. It doesn't take a genius to know what was going to happen. The funny thing is I was only a few chapters away.

Damn that sucks.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
the simple solution is when you're going to mention something that hasn't happened yet, EVEN if it's from book 5, type "poss spoiler from book 5 Spoiler[+]" but all of you just refuse to do that. 

Shrug
laugh.gif

From reading this thread it seems that the people who read the wiki and not the book itself are the ones dropping spoiler/spoiler hints the most. Stop reading the Wikis and read the book. It is a great experience
and you can read a full book in 1-3 days.

^
Even for people who don't like to read, I'm sure they'll find it interesting.  I don't read often but couldn't put the books down.  I read non-stop until I finished all of them.  Someone suggested the audio books.  I'd probably have a hard time keeping up with the audiobooks since there is so much detail and a ton of characters.  I'd have to listen to stuff over again.

Originally Posted by knightngale

From reading this thread it seems that the people who read the wiki and not the book itself are the ones dropping spoiler/spoiler hints the most. Stop reading the Wikis and read the book. It is a great experience

I don't know about that.
laugh.gif

These books are usually 800 - 1,000 pages long, and as interesting as they are I don't see anyone finishing them in that short time frame, and this is coming from someone who loves these books and loves to read.

As for the spoilers the people who've read the books have done a good job of keeping major future events in spoilers for the most part. It's only the last few pages where dudes went ham.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

I don't know about that.
laugh.gif

These books are usually 800 - 1,000 pages long, and as interesting as they are I don't see anyone finishing them in that short time frame, and this is coming from someone who loves these books and loves to read.

As for the spoilers the people who've read the books have done a good job of keeping major future events in spoilers for the most part. It's only the last few pages where dudes went ham.
30t6p3b.gif
I think book 1 and book 2 took me 2 days each and I read book 3 in one day. Granted, I was unemployed
roll.gif
but they are that addicting. It has taken me 1 year to read 10 pages of a feast for crows
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

I don't know about that.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I think book 1 and book 2 took me 2 days each and I read book 3 in one day. Granted, I was unemployed
roll.gif
but they are that addicting. It has taken me 1 year to read 10 pages of a feast for crows
ohwell.gif
its taking me weeks to read each book. I need the time to process each chapter. So much detail. It actually took me days to read the first book since its so close to the show

so there are two threads on the first page.

should make one strictly for the books

Theon lookin like such a scumbag in the pic hahaha

He made her kiss his sword 
laugh.gif
That conversation between Bronn and The Hound was nice.  It'd be like when Meng and Fit Finlay had an altercation and the guys backstage cleared out of fear.

That's why Tyrion's a boss.  No one else would've came up with that strategy.  Destroyed most of Stannis' ships with a single arrow.

E P I C.
pimp.gif

Tyrion.
pimp.gif

Joffrey.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
  Punk-$$% @%+*#.

Cersei was on some other +$%% this episode.
30t6p3b.gif

Seeing all that fire traumatized The Hound.
frown.gif

Some of those fatalities were vicious.
sick.gif

Can't wait for the finale.

Back
Top Bottom