HBO's "GIRLS" Vol. "That Was Way Harsh, Tai"...

Meh I like the show.

Only part that bothers me is Charlie.

As black person that always looks for reasons to be upset at the media I don't mind how white the show is because I assume that's how white people that are from the small places they are from get down.

Hell I'm from the state Hannah is "from" and that's how it is.

Last edited:
Gonna assume that was an April fools joke.

[COLOR=#red]'Girls' Heartthrob Christopher Abbott Quits Show[/COLOR]
Chris Abbott as Charlie on HBO's 'Girls'
By Jon Blistein
April 4, 2013 | 11:05am EDT

Christopher Abbott, who plays Charlie, the love interest of Allison Williams' Marnie on HBO's Girls**, has left the show as it begins production on its third season, the New York Post reports.

While Marnie and Charlie had finally reconciled at the end of Girls' recently wrapped second season, a source said Abbott and series star/creator Lena Dunham were at odds with each other and that the actor "didn't like the directions things are going in."

A representative for Abbott said, "[Chris] is grateful for the experience of collaborating with Lena, Judd [Apatow] and the entire Girls cast and crew, but right now he's working on numerous other projects and has decided not to return to the show."

Abbott recently appeared in Burma, an indie film that premiered at SXSW last month, and will also have a role in the upcoming movie The Sleepwalker.

"oh no... not Charlie"

- says no one who watches the show

At least this means Marnie might get some plots that aren't based around a guy

^

tumblr_inline_mhpq6pDaxa1qz4rgp.gif

i guess he really did leave...for good...

:lol: all jokes aside...he probably recognized how crappy the writing is

Sounds like he wasn't feeling how soft Charlie was coming across.

Kind of a G move. Forced them to change how Charlie's story works out.

Sounds like he wasn't feeling how soft Charlie was coming across.

Kind of a G move. Forced them to change how Charlie's story works out.
Yeah, until Lena writes it so that him and Marnie break up and Charlie kills himself because of it or some !+%*.

She'll get the last laugh.

Last edited:
Good move for him if he wasn't happy with his character. I don't know if i'd be able to leave Allison Williams :wow:.

the sexual harassment scene was hilarious. so many qoutables. all they need is a cameo from adam or even charles lol.

"you look like you skinned a mermaid" lol

You know, as blatantly as it is trying to be a caricature of Girls, it's really not that much different from Girls. Which makes everything even funnier. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom