HBO's HARD KNOCKS: the Miami Dolphins

too on point. I can't stand Philbin, mumbly beat around the bush tell you your shoes untied math teacher

Unless Tannehill plays out of his mind for years to come I don't see Philbin lasting long at all as HC. I give him 2 years until he's gone. I'll give him props for agreeing to do Hard Knocks though.

Vontae is a strange looking human.

Sean Smith
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Really wish the Pack had the opportunity to draft that dude.

The last episode was nice. Philbin & Ireland are cleaning house. I wonder how Bush, Dansby, & Long liked Davis being traded. I like the draft picks the fins have collected though. They just need to nail the draft which is easier said then done.

Did Les Brown's girl really dump him? That's cold man. Pouncey's girl looked like a grade A gold digger chowing down at Ruth Criss...

felt bad for les brown and davis
Davis - "who ya'll trade me for?"
Ireland - " couple of picks"
Davis - :\ |I

Vontae aint give 2 cents about that crap Jeff Ireland was spewing. He'll probably be better off in Indy. He'll be missed tho.

Vontae aint give 2 cents about that crap Jeff Ireland was spewing. He'll probably be better off in Indy. He'll be missed tho.

Philbin & his staff are to straight laced for Davis. I think he was gone the minute Philbin & the DC started evaluated who was on the roster, they just waited to see what he was like in camp.

Like you said however, Davis should be fine under Pagano, possibly even flourish.

Back
Top Bottom