HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Damn, so **** closure. This a full on back together thing. Montage ****ing and everything.

Wow I was expecting some real *** talk from the previews when they were shown meeting in the diner. I see they want to build up to another explosive confrontation.

Too bad Condola not pregnant :lol: :nerd:

Awkward as **** MY *****! :rofl: :rofl:

Nathan going in on what little he know about Lawrence. Knew the mental health bomb was his next move.

I wanted something more than a depressing we are just different ppl that don't fit anymore. I wanted things to be hashed out. I dont know how Molly can say that and then react a way when Issa just says okay. She wants to make it work, you obviously dont or at least don't want to dig in and go over yall problems.

It was cool that Kerry Washington directed this ep. Felt kinda short though.

Yvonne Orji's special was hilarious. As a West Indian, I feel like our parents are just less intense Africans. Same rhetoric but not as dramatic.
Gonna watch.

I wanted something more than a depressing we are just different ppl that don't fit anymore. I wanted things to be hashed out. I dont know how Molly can say that and then react a way when Issa just says okay. She wants to make it work, you obviously dont or at least don't want to dig in and go over yall problems.

It was cool that Kerry Washington directed this ep.

Yeah like how you throw out the ultimatum but get mad when she's fighting back tears but says okay. Molly wants everyone to fight for her but she won't fight for them.

Molly sucks :lol: told multiple times that she has to compromise and meet others half way and she was like
24902CF7-47CA-48C7-8E05-E8F6D6666094.gif

Show remind you quick Issa the main character cuz this ep was called Lowkey Tryin but Issa the only one that actually tried.

**** what Molly text said.

Nathan subtle dirty mack was nasty. :lol:
Waiting on Andrew to get fed up.
So I’m sure we got a small Issa Lawrence reunion just to build them up to break em apart. I don’t see Issa moving with her finally getting her ducks in a row.

subtle!? :lol:

Molly finding new ways to make us hate her

I'm kinda mad Lawrence and Issa couldn't just leave it at 'closure.' But then again, when you've grown past prior issues, just kicking it with someone where there's chemistry and old faces pop back up... it just kinda happens sometimes.

Amal is too funny. "You get what you pay for."

I want to be mad at Molly but that would make me a hypocrite. I, literally in this past week, through self reflection realized I do something similar. If I feel someone has done me dirty, it's F them forever and I make zero attempt at reconciliation or getting closure or anything like that. However, that poses two problems for me: 1) in order to maintain that attitude I need to maintain that anger and keep filling myself with negative energy, and 2) it also means I don't allow that person to grow. In the sense that, if I ever were to meet them again I wouldn't be interacting with the person they are now, I'd be interacting with them as if they were still the same person x amount of time ago.

But also like Molly, I realize that certain relationships no longer work, even when two people have grown. Not everyone needs a place in your life. Doesn't mean there's hard feelings still.

Nate & Issa is a better couple.

Molly needs to fix her childhood issues, otherwise she is gonna grow to be lonely & better woman. I get her grievances, but don't lose your bestfriend over that, and she should've went to that bball game.

Nathan and Issa makes better sense story wise because it’ll be dramatic and shocking but the decision just won’t make sense to me. If the decision is in her hand, it’s just tv drama for drama sake at this point. I’m also not really feeling the theories people are coming up with on how Condola may be pregnant and all that. Ending on a positive note would be a more realistic conclusion to the season but I doubt it happens

Lawerence is moving San Fran, & the only positive I can see happening this season is a Issa Molly reconcile. Nate was right about Lawerence being "sometimey" in that nasty dirty mack now that I think of it.

Lawrence moving to San Fran and them having to do some long distance thing advances Issa as a character in comparison to the alternative. Most likely tho, they may go the Issa is upset at him taking the job in San Fran route

A Molly and Issa reconciliation is something that’s gotta happen next season imo

But also like Molly, I realize that certain relationships no longer work, even when two people have grown. Not everyone needs a place in your life. Doesn't mean there's hard feelings still.

For her, its a front tho. If not she wouldn't have been mad when Issa said okay. She wants everything on her terms or its a no go.

I son't know why Issa is entertaining Nathan if she's trying to be something with Lawrence. This goes back to their convo when Lawrence says he felt like she deep down didn't want it to work. And I think that's true.

Bring Daniel back though

Back
Top Bottom