HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Yeah a non black woman would have just gave them ammo to bash black men. The simple fact Tasha all season saw the potential in Lawerence and would uplift him is what has women going beserk because they know he isnt wrong for doing what he did but they relate to Issa so they feel like they are taking the L along with Issa.

That woman logic is crazy, my wife lowkey been saying how Issa was so relatable, then we watched when she ***** Daniel and I just hit her with the

View media item 2244748

You were sayin b? Then she was quiet, had to regroup her thoughts and then she comes out saying, Daniel was her first live all along :rofl:

Show mind**** women logic with no lube and ITS GLORIOUS.

That woman logic is crazy, my wife lowkey been saying how Issa was so relatable, then we watched when she ***** Daniel and I just hit her with the

You were sayin b? Then she was quiet, had to regroup her thoughts and then she comes out saying, Daniel was her first live all along
roll.gif

Women logic can be super convenient.

Why they mad tho? :rofl:

Imagine if Tasha was white, Hispanic or Asian :wow:

I don't think it would of been that bad . They would of wrote it off as to him banging a white chick . For him to go to a better situation are making these chicks miserable , espically him cutting all ties with her too.
Nah it would be an issue. Dude got his **** together with a good paying job and jumped ship to a White woman. Like Issa didn't just do dirt lol

Yeah a non black woman would have just gave them ammo to bash black men. The simple fact Tasha all season saw the potential in Lawerence and would uplift him is what has women going beserk because they know he isnt wrong for doing what he did but they relate to Issa so they feel like they are taking the L along with Issa.

Exactly and their ego is that no one is better than me . I mean we know she held it down for 4 years or whatever it was but once she stepped out the first time and then hooked up with homie later on it was curtains for them. Any woman that thought lawerence would be waiting for her at the apartment were fools and living in alternate reality . Ain't a dude I know staying around after both happen . What would be the most realistic thing to happen is that he moves on with Tasha for the remainder of the shows existence have a kid by her and wife' her .

I don't think it would of been that bad . They would of wrote it off as to him banging a white chick . For him to go to a better situation are making these chicks miserable , espically him cutting all ties with her too.

I agree. Another thing that works in Tasha's favor is we never saw her in a negative light. Banker who sees potential in Lawrence and looks good. We never saw her nagging. She had hot sauce in her bag so you know she not too bougie lol

I agree. Another thing that works in Tasha's favor is we never saw her in a negative light. Banker who sees potential in Lawrence and looks good. We never saw her nagging. She had hot sauce in her bag so you know she not too bougie lol

They should of played migos bad & bougie for that scene or in the club .

View media item 2244748

You were sayin b? Then she was quiet, had to regroup her thoughts and then she comes out saying, Daniel was her first live all along :rofl:

Women always view the main female leads as if they were them so they always ride or die no matter if the women does right or wrong. Most dudes just watch shows for the entertainment and laughs. Like with Atlanta, I dont know any dude who viewed Donald Glovers character as themselves, even if we related to experiences we didnt have any bias towards him. Women were literally like cheering when Issa cheated then making excuses to make Lawerence seem like he did wrong.

Tasha comes off a bit too perfect:

- #NTthick

- Ambitious with the night classes

- Has a career

- Health-conscious

- Loves hot sauce

- Encouraging/supportive

- Knows when to be classy

- Knows how to throw it back

But I'm not mad. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

- #NTthick
- Has a career
- Health-conscious
- Loves hot sauce
- Encouraging/supportive

But I'm not mad.  :smokin  

truss i hope she didnt get trained by rappers or something id be crushed still :frown:

- #NTthick
- Has a career
- Health-conscious
- Loves hot sauce
- Encouraging/supportive

I saw girls clowning her because she was a bank teller. Lol women gotta understand men do not care about their careers. As long as a women is happy with her career then the man is cool, but women of today try to flaunt their career status as a reason a man should date them when in reality men are wired to be self reliant so a womens income is a non factor, her ability to be nurturing is what is important.

They couldn't have Lawrence smang a women of another ethnicity because the writers needed people to not like Issa, had he did, it would "See, Issa was right in doin what she did"

She wanted him when he was cashing unemployment checks and showing people how to delete their internet history at Best Buy. She good in my book

I think that's what burns a lot of women...they want to be applauded for handling their business and being successful, like son that's an expectation from us dudes and no woman applauds that ****

So here comes this down to earth balanced woman that doesn't look at this man for his success but rather his ambition...she sees he's loyal and falls for it but waits her turn....she's no lawyer like Molly....none of that bouginess Issa displays...just straight up real, pulling out her hot sauce and having lunch with the homie in a mall....not expecting a thing from him...that's the real MVP of the show...she defied what some women hold over dudes heads and want to be praised for, she's literally the polar opposite of Molly.

View media item 2244748

Women always view the main female leads as if they were them so they always ride or die no matter if the women does right or wrong. Most dudes just watch shows for the entertainment and laughs. Like with Atlanta, I dont know any dude who viewed Donald Glovers character as themselves, even if we related to experiences we didnt have any bias towards him. Women were literally like cheering when Issa cheated then making excuses to make Lawerence seem like he did wrong.
The chick i watched an episode wit was like "this show is basically my life " :lol:

- #NTthick
- Has a career
- Health-conscious
- Loves hot sauce
- Encouraging/supportive

I saw girls clowning her because she was a bank teller. Lol women gotta understand men do not care about their careers. As long as a women is happy with her career then the man is cool, but women of today try to flaunt their career status as a reason a man should date them when in reality men are wired to be self reliant so a womens income is a non factor, her ability to be nurturing is what is important.

fax.

As long as she's happy with her career, then its all good. Men in general do not judge others based on their career choices like women do.

@LuckyLuchiano
 Dropping straight facts, right now.

By nature men lean towards being more logical and women lean towards being more emotional. We need each other to balance each other out which essntially makes us more balanced and allows us to grow. The issue at hand is men and women in America are running competition with each other and are trying to "change" people into their "perfect mates". Someone said it best, women get men so they can "change them", and men get women "never wanting them to change".

We get this false sense of success because we get a degree or a high paying job and then create these fantasy perfect mates in our heads. Im reality nobody is perfect thus you find someone who balances your weaknesses and is loyal to you no matter what. If a women lacks the discipline to not put herself in a situation again where she already caught herself about to slip up then you dont need to be with her.

Imagine how messy this would be if they were married and or had kids.

I think that's what burns a lot of women...they want to be applauded for handling their business and being successful, like son that's an expectation from us dudes and no woman applauds that ****

So here comes this down to earth balanced woman that doesn't look at this man for his success but rather his ambition...she sees he's loyal and falls for it but waits her turn....she's no lawyer like Molly....none of that bouginess Issa displays...just straight up real, pulling out her hot sauce and having lunch with the homie in a mall....not expecting a thing from him...that's the real MVP of the show...she defied what some women hold over dudes heads and want to be praised for, she's literally the polar opposite of Molly.
Now wait, you can make this same case (by assumption) for Issa at the beginning of their relationship. Lawrence was unemployed tryna start his business but got comfy and lazy cause he knew Issa had his back and started slacking off on his duties. That's where it all started.

Issa held him down the whole time up till she was gettin' messages for her dream dude and when she finally spoke about his comfortability she had already started mentally cheating on him. Who's to say that L-Dog don't fall back into a comfortable state with ol girl

We all fall into a confort zone after a while, it's part of the process of long term relationships....you go from never burping in front of each other to taking a shower while the other takes a **** at the same time....he was in a slump, if that was enough for Issa to seek someone else, Issa doesn't deserve him, how does the saying go?

You don't want me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.

My wife has been unemployed for 3 years, I've held her down, in surrounded by young professional nurses making bank everyday, pretty ones at that, never does it cross my mind to step out...I know my shorty gonna pull through for us....Tasha saw that in Lawrence and uplifted him when he was at his lowest, she didn't judge, she made him feel better....that's what Issa should have been doing.

We all fall into a confort zone after a while, it's part of the process of long term relationships....you go from never burping in front of each other to taking a shower while the other takes a **** at the same time....he was in a slump, if that was enough for Issa to seek someone else, Issa doesn't deserve him, how does the saying go?

You don't want me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.

My wife has been unemployed for 3 years, I've held her down, in surrounded by young professional nurses making bank everyday, pretty ones at that, never does it cross my mind to step out...I know my shorty gonna pull through for us....Tasha saw that in Lawrence and uplifted him when he was at his lowest, she didn't judge, she made him feel better....that's what Issa should have been doing.
I personally hate that phrase cause it's mostly used by women who have terrible attitudes and say that to defend how stank they are instead of trying to improve themselves

I understand it but I'd have to hope you at least understand the frustration of going to work everyday and seeing your unemployed significant other lazing around, doing nothing or barely the bare minimum. My wife held me down after my worst break up and I'm eternally grateful but if I took advantage of her love for me for an extended period of time and didn't even try to change my situation or grow I wouldn't be mad that she felt that she needed somebody else because I was slacking on my job.

If I get lazy at my place of employment I'm not gon get mad at my boss for interviewing new associates.

:rofl: My wife was like nah she cheated. Cheating is inexcusable. She TeamLawrence! :pimp:
This!! My gf was mad as hell/disappointed at Issa when she cheated on Lawrence..when Lawrence got back at her she said Issa had it comin :lol:
All women are not dumb and irrational when it comes to relationships :smokin

Some NTers linked up with the right ones :nthat:

That's about to be my litmus test for relationship worthy females; "Yo, #TeamLawrence or #TeamIssa ? :nerd:

I have ran the finale back like 5 time already.

Tasha's back arch:pimp: :pimp:
I ran that final scene of Issa staring into an empty room and Lawrence smashing back like 15 times :lol: :pimp:

The look on Issa's face staring at that best buy polo :lol:

Last edited:
Just a side note, the show had a fire *** soundtrack.

My favorite was the song from the last scence when she goes home to find out L boogie dipped

I think y'all should give it a listen. What the song is about perfect meshes with and sheds a little more perspective on that situation

View media item 2244815

I personally hate that phrase cause it's mostly used by women who have terrible attitudes and say that to defend how stank they are instead of trying to improve themselves

I understand it but I'd have to hope you at least understand the frustration of going to work everyday and seeing your unemployed significant other lazing around, doing nothing or barely the bare minimum. My wife held me down after my worst break up and I'm eternally grateful but if I took advantage of her love for me for an extended period of time and didn't even try to change my situation or grow I wouldn't be mad that she felt that she needed somebody else because I was slacking on my job.

If I get lazy at my place of employment I'm not gon get mad at my boss for interviewing new associates.

Lawrence displayed that attitude for the first 2 episodes...lol at first I thought he was a straight up loser, but when they flesh him out, you see he's a good guy....we all go through funks, he was searching for jobs, is not like he wasn't doing that...he had ambition and trying to get an app off the ground, Issa jumped ship too early on him....relationships are full of sacrifices for the greater good and while money is important, it shouldn't be the defining factor in the relationship....**** if that was the case I wouLd have been bailed on mines :lol:

Back
Top Bottom