HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Only college dude was a rando
All the others are pretty standard in dating.

This is nitpicking/double standarding at its finest.

Yep. This just goes to show why guys would never ask how many bodies their girl has. She can say she's had sex with 2 other guys and dudes will still trip. In my experience couples usually smash 3 or 4 dates in, that can be 2 or 3 weeks into dating. She's not a *** for doing the same stuff guys do without being questioned.

attractive, social women who are in the dating pool pile up bodies the same way men do, don't be believing all these women who say they haven't had sex in 6 months. If you're really concerned about your girl having a lot of bodies, find yourself a low-key, religious chick. Just know what she's gonna make you wait months to smash.

Last edited:
- Seeing grown men get this into the show and write paragraphs and **** is mad funny to me but it's kind of cool because I can't think of another show that does that.

- Season 2 was trash. Hope they go back and watch season 1 for some inspiration.

- Seeing grown men get this into the show and write paragraphs and **** is mad funny to me but it's kind of cool because I can't think of another show that does that.

- Season 2 was trash. Hope they go back and watch season 1 for some inspiration.
You're opinion is trash and you should feel bad about it.

Season 2 > season 1. I'm ready to throw hands with anyone who disagrees, real life.

Only college dude was a rando
All the others are pretty standard in dating.

This is nitpicking/double standarding at its finest.

For me, Molly's h0e'in isn't the issue. She can do whatever she wants.

The issue is that throughout these past two seasons she came off like this elite debutant who could never engage in h0e activities (ended up h0e'in anyway) and wanted a real relationship. She had plenty of guys who fit her standards for a real lasting relationship. After all that she still "isn't sure." First season, it was about having a guy that had a 5 year plan. She gets that then its something else she finds fault with.

What she did to Quentin was wrong. You know he's really into you. To give him a petty **** is a disrespect to him.

Then she got glo'ed up and settled on just being "the weekend" chick word to SZA.

At 30 something she's contradiction personified, insecure, and still doesn't know what she wants. Realistically, she may never truly be satisfied.

If you feel like that then you must have a **** like Lawrence

nKII514.png

Maybe a year has passed but I thought the girls were late 20s not 30 somethings yet.

Like I feel next season one or some of them are gonna turn 30 and they're gonna do that whole I'm 30, my biological clock is ticking, what am I doing with my life, sort of self-reflections that females (ppl in general) do.

Maybe a year has passed but I thought the girls were late 20s not 30 somethings yet.

Like I feel next season one or some of them are gonna turn 30 and they're gonna do that whole I'm 30, my biological clock is ticking, what am I doing with my life, sort of self-reflections that females (ppl in general) do.
Know a couple chicks who did this and ended up with a single mother.

Its just funny how it plays different in the show than in the writers room cause it definitely felt like it was something else.

Tiffany high yellow annoying self would have been blowing up Derrick's phone if she was sick

Back
Top Bottom