HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

There was a scene with Derrick and Lawrence chillin prior to that birthday episode. So as his friend he's gonna get invited to his birthday.

That happens in long term relationships all the time. People end up sharing friends and when a break up happens the split between friends becomes tricky

Nobody at that table was Derrick's friend. That was a dinner party solely of Tiffany's friends.

It was Molly, Issa & her brother, Kelli & her boo, Dro & wife, random couple who were clearly friends of Issa which leads me to assume they were friends of Tiffany.

Chad is Derrick's friend and he didn't get an invite.

Aside from Chad, which of Derrick's friends have they shown before for them to even include?

This show was written for women and the male characters are only there to serve as counterparts to the main female characters.

The hate for Molly is weird to me.

She ain't thotin'.
Technically, she's not in an affair.
So she's not a homewreaker.
She ain't trickin'.
She even gave the "nice guy" a chance,
showing that she has progressed from season 1

At the most, she is confused. And I think we've all been down that road. She thinking with her P, not her B.

And people keep saying this show is written for women, nah bruh, this for the people. Show is too real.

Seems like without Lawrence, Issa as a character isn't all that interesting . Wondering where they go with her
Bruh, she's chock full of personality. Funny as ****.

I also find her work subplots interesting.

She lowered her overall stock a bit in s2 no doubt I'll be down with her as long as she spits funny dope freestyle in the mirror even when I disagree with her :lol:

The hate for Molly is weird to me.

She ain't thotin'.
Technically, she's not in an affair.
So she's not a homewreaker.
She ain't trickin'.
She even gave the "nice guy" a chance,
showing that she has progressed from season 1

At the most, she is confused. And I think we've all been down that road. She thinking with her P, not her B.

And people keep saying this show is written for women, nah bruh, this for the people. Show is too real.

She a ****, she a h0e, she a freak. How do you call yourself looking for real love when you a side piece? She let TSA dude hit then went back to side chick. She let classic man hit easy. She kept running back to the moist dude.

She let 3 dudes hit and now she a ****/***?
Cmon now. None of her bodies have been on the *** tip in any way. People date and have sex.
She ain't out there at all.

She let 3 dudes hit and now she a ****/***?
Cmon now. None of her bodies have been on the *** tip in any way. People date and have sex.
She ain't out there at all.

Lmao!!! Man you can't take molly anywhere. You take her to the Popeyes on the corner and the store manager prolly hit :lol:

Amd I the only one that misses the bathroom cyphers? That was lowkey how she worked out her issues. Issa been wilin this season. Might need to get back in the booth

They got corny
tumblr_ovroo3KgwH1qk7bkio5_540.gif

BUGGIN

Only college dude was a rando
All the others are pretty standard in dating.

This is nitpicking/double standarding at its finest.

Her own friends call her a ***. Issa went directly to her for *** advice. It's okay to call a spade a spade!

Put it down!
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom