HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

I mean there wasn't anything left for Lawrence to do. He got a fire job now, he got a whole 2 bedroom apartment to himself now, he got all the thots, he pushing a beamer and he got closure.

And Issa is sleeping on a couch.

i feel like it’d be very hard to do more Lawrence/Issa storylines in season 3. Season 2 pretty much covered everything with them. We’d get annoyed with that dynamic after a while.

Dude she staying with now probably gone after this season :lol:

I mean there wasn't anything left for Lawrence to do. He got a fire job now, he got a whole 2 bedroom apartment to himself now, he got all the thots, he pushing a beamer and he got closure.

And Issa is sleeping on a couch.

Yep, have no problem with him not being on this season, it makes sense.

Yep, have no problem with him not being on this season, it makes sense.

They'll probably throw a scene near the end of the season with Issa snooping on Lawrence's facebook.

Or knowing Issa they’ll probably have Lawrence knock up some ugly jawn and have it coincide with Issa finally glo’ing up

Lawrence was a sucka, happy he's gone.

I just need them to make this **** funny again, don't try to get too serious. I just want the jokes.

Lawrence was a sucka, happy he's gone.

I just need them to make this **** funny again, don't try to get too serious. I just want the jokes.

Don't hold your breath. This season is going to be about Toxic Masculinity!

Issa is probably going to have a hoetation again but this time since she's roomates with Daniel, they're probably going to portray Daniel all in his feelings about Issa trying to bringing dudes over to the crib

Daniel is about to become the new sucker punching bag

Yeah, no problem with there being no Lawrence this season.

The Issa/Lawrence story arc was wrapped up by the end of season 2.

They love each other, but realize they're better apart.

No point trying to rehash that storyline.

1. I'm cheering for Issa Rae to get at least 8 seasons. 2. Lawrence will definitely make the comeback at some point. I ain't tripping if he misses a season or 4. He'll have a glorious return down the line.

3. If Issa really wants to continue to build her network, give my man a spinoff!

Also why does Issa look like Gucci Mane La Flare?

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 4.11.45 AM.png

:rofl:

I’ll never be able to un-see this. :lol:

It’s kind of weird how hostile they keep responding to fans being disappointed about one of their favorite characters no longer being on the show

^^ think their true colors are just showing. Watched the BC interview and something is just off-putting about Issa. Don’t really get a genuine vibe from her.

^^ think their true colors are just showing. Watched the BC interview and something is just off-putting about Issa. Don’t really get a genuine vibe from her.

Once I realized that she was basically the captain of that whole shea butter Twitter feminist movement BS I soured on her totally.

A petition for Lawrence? Why? He was a whole b i t c h. Always crying and doing female ****. **** him, happy he's gone.

I'll watch Sunday night but after season 2, I'm not hype at all.

It’s kind of weird how hostile they keep responding to fans being disappointed about one of their favorite characters no longer being on the show

Why are they so upset? Relax. You'd think dude committed a crime on set. If anything I'd be happy I created a show where the different characters resonate so much with the viewers.

They're being kinda unprofessional, a simple "sorry guys, Lawrence won't be returning but we promise you all a great season ahead, tune in!" Would suffice.

Feel like we’re going to get Lawrence hit pieces all season long. I forsee the reviews are going to say this was the best season ever even if it actually isn’t

Back
Top Bottom