HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

I had the pleasure of meeting Issa Rae about a week ago and she’s a real cool person. Really good looking and much taller than I’d expect. Shorty is like a solid 5’10- 5’11. Amazon status.

...with that being said. I’m pretty’s sure season 3 is the fall off season. The middle of season 2 truthfully was the falloff. Show started off amazing but became too cliche

I had the pleasure of meeting Issa Rae about a week ago and she’s a real cool person. Really good looking and much taller than I’d expect. Shorty is like a solid 5’10- 5’11. Amazon status.

...with that being said. I’m pretty’s sure season 3 is the fall off season. The middle of season 2 truthfully was the falloff. Show started off amazing but became too cliche
When the most interesting storylines don't involve the main character you dunzo

As soon as I read the season was gonna be about toxic masculinity, I knew it was gon be a wrap. I dont have high expectations for this season.

Last edited:
Why are they so upset? Relax. You'd think dude committed a crime on set. If anything I'd be happy I created a show where the different characters resonate so much with the viewers.

They're being kinda unprofessional, a simple "sorry guys, Lawrence won't be returning but we promise you all a great season ahead, tune in!" Would suffice.

They're letting their personal lives bleed into this. Sounding like scorned women.

Issa Rae comes off like a snake; we shouldn't be surprised given what it takes to make it in Hollywood.

It’s either 2 things; Jay Ellis was messing with one of the cast members and they fell out or he’s in the season as a surprise cameo appearance for the finale or something of that magnitude and they’re trying to subvert expectations

It’s either 2 things; Jay Ellis was messing with one of the cast members and they fell out or he’s in the season as a surprise cameo appearance for the finale or something of that magnitude and they’re trying to subvert expectations
It's not that serious. His journey is done. Yall gotta remember this show is for women primarily. Theres nothing left to tell about him.

It's not that serious. His journey is done. Yall gotta remember this show is for women primarily. Theres nothing left to tell about him.

If that’s what the fans want why omit that and sacrifice viewership? The show is for women and women are pleading for his return as well.

If that’s what the fans want why omit that and sacrifice viewership? The show is for women and women are pleading for his return as well.

I think we overestimate exactly how many people want him back. Dude wasnt that interesting if we wanna be honest. I dont think it's a good decision to have him off the show, but he's not a deal breaker. Another dude could take his place.

I think we overestimate exactly how many people want him back. Dude wasnt that interesting if we wanna be honest. I dont think it's a good decision to have him off the show, but he's not a deal breaker. Another dude could take his place.

I think the show got successful too fast honestly. Had season 2 started over a year from season 1 I don’t think fans would be as attached, especially with the way Season 1 ended. Truly the only season that matters.

I don't even think its reached its peak popularity yet tbh. Peak quality? Possibly. Just hope they cover this toxic masculinity **** well and it's not some feminist empowerment bs

After that montage of how her and Lawrence could have been, I knew he was gone. That chapter in both their lives is over. When they announced he wasn't coming back it made since to me.

Even if that’s the case, the way Issa keeps negatively reacting every time he gets brought up makes him seem like an even bigger deal

All she had to do was say I’m having the fans grew so attachrd to his character but we’re exploring different aspects of Issa’s life

All this **** Lawrence stuff is excessive

What's going to happen if people don't chill off this Lawrence stuff, is either going be he gets killed off, ends up broke and begging to come back as Issa is shining at her best, or ends up having multiple baby mama's taking him for all his loot. I want my man to succeed like Roy in The Office post Pam/Jim drama. They will embarrass and ruin the character if dudes keep pushing the issue.

I said this like two months ago and everybody came for my neck.

I agree.

And now that the producers are being hostile about the absence of Lawrence I hope this show goes up in flames.

Lawrence was in the scene where this show peaked and got everybody talking...

#freelawrence

I'm looking forward to the new season mainly because of the music which is great.

I'm looking forward to the new season mainly because of the music which is great.

Eh... just subscribe to the Spotify playlist.

I’m gonna watch but like someone already said... feels like we’re about to be hit with a bunch of women’s empowerment propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom