HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

wait its insecure to not want to get nutted on? :lol:[
Nah. It's the feeling afterward. Like somebody gonna gossip about it and you worried about ya image.

Or girls feeling shame about it.

Now if you just feel it's nasty that's understandable.

Make sure your card don’t decline :lol:.

Issa “You got braces & they’re green”. Dude @ da bar “They match my money”. :lol:

Issa really brought a granola bars to da club :rofl:.

Oh these ****** getting it in.
L1r9.gif

Dumb question. I'll just renew my HBO Now subscription once the season of Power is over. Gotta catch up on Game of Thrones too.

"I was just gonna re-caulk the tub" :lol:

"Did I leave some ketchup packets at ya place?" :rofl:

Issa need to get a new job before she start looking for a new place. The whole kid angle was cool but I feel that part of the show is washed especially with her not in the field.

Issa was never this supportive of Lawrence :smh:
That's only cuz she needs to stay some place for free.

If this season leads to them getting back together Issa gonna be treating him like Lawrence soon enough :lol:

Another great episode.

Her boss is dense as hell. "It's not racist. It's my hand".

I need to hear more of Daniel's production. **** was sounding like some early 2000s R&B. Not trying to hear all that.

Was twitter fingers the chick from the first episode?

The continued exposure of we got ya'll was my favorite part. :rofl::rofl:. Issa's boss is so tone deaf talking about its her hand then saying "what about Sarah she's uhm" when Issa said they needed more employees of color.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Finally a funny episode, I was dying. I need more jokes, less of Issa trying to be deep and less of Molly. Her character trash.

The meeting about the logo was funny as ****.

The jokes between Issa and Daniel were funny.

Lightskin Love and how she said it had me crying.

YBN Nahmir got the music shout out. Happy for him.

I liked this episode. I mean it's obvious Issa and Daniel are gonna get together. But the journey to getting there is gonna be interesting.

Since we got a focus on the dynamic between Daniel and Issa this episode, I feel like next week is gonna be about Molly, and maybe Dro as well.

IDK about you guys, but I'm enjoying seeing this level of quality in a black TV show. It's not sitcom-y, it's not stereotypical. Between this and Atlanta, I feel like there's a new standard that we won't be likely to backslide from.

Last edited:
Daniel was doing it wrong with his music career...if you wanna be in that industry you cant play it too cool, gotta put your pride to the side be networking 24/7 :lol:

:wow: Issa actually helping / bringing something to the table

That fight saved Daniel was struggling just talking :lol:

Cool he got out his feelings that envy & comparing where you at vs others is not going to help

Drakeo the Ruler playing at the club :pimp:

It's definitely a part of it. This episode was basically all about that. Daniel was ready to throw away 2 networking chances because of his pride. Y'all just see the word toxic masculinity and assume it's on some man hater stuff :lol:
This.

#Lightskinlove
:pimp::pimp::pimp:
It looks like Daniel a kappa?

Daniel definitely a Kappa. I peeped that on last weeks ep.
Daniel ol lady, Ms. #LightSkinLove, aint into Danny. Shorty just wanted him up outta her crib. :lol:

"Girl, you concubinin'??" :rofl:
Kelli has the best comedic timing on this show. Her and Lawrence friend easily the funniest two on the show.

And Daniel production definitely on some Talib / Yasin Bey type ish. Aint nobody trying to think that much just like his niece said.

Did anyone else think the second act to perform at the club was a bit outta place. **** was hella smooth for the vibe in that club after 'Spyda' performed.

Also, Issa credit score is a 435. A 435!!!! WTF she been doing with her life?

REWIND:
That fight in the back of Issa's Lyft was pure comedy! After the lightskin cat ran off hearing the other ninja in the back yell "My EYES". *****!!!!! Both eyes? ***** socked him in both them ****s and broke out. :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom