HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Ep. 7 was epic. It's crazy how Drogo and dany's relationship started as like some beast and a little girl and developed into real love. Son is about to burn the world for that when at the beginning of the ep he was like "naw, chill ma, we good over here" (loosely translated).
I got hbo on cox and i didn't even bother logging in, just dled it.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by omgitswes

"I want to see the bad man fly"
laugh.gif
him and his mom are weird
"not this little man, this little man is going home" 
roll.gif
Peter Dinklage (the imp) is the best actor on the show. Most of the time you don't even realize that Tyrion is a dwarf, dude is more of a beast than anyone else on the show besides Drogo aka Great Stallion

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by omgitswes

"I want to see the bad man fly"
laugh.gif
him and his mom are weird
"not this little man, this little man is going home" 
roll.gif
Peter Dinklage (the imp) is the best actor on the show. Most of the time you don't even realize that Tyrion is a dwarf, dude is more of a beast than anyone else on the show besides Drogo aka Great Stallion

It's funny because he's instantly became one of my favorite characters ever the same way Omar did when I first started watching The Wire.

It's funny because he's instantly became one of my favorite characters ever the same way Omar did when I first started watching The Wire.

Drogo is that dude.

I can't wait for this war. And since I won't see a new ep for another two weeks, I might as well just start reading
laugh.gif

Winter is coming
nerd.gif

Drogo is that dude.

I can't wait for this war. And since I won't see a new ep for another two weeks, I might as well just start reading
laugh.gif

Winter is coming
nerd.gif

just dled this for the first time today because i saw this thread, and all i got to say is "WOW" this show is great!
waaaaaaay better then Camelot that's for sure.
thank you NT.
also just read the first page, this show is based off a book? i'm assuming it was a good one too cuz they made a show about it, i want to know if there are differences between the book and show...
eek.gif
at those "white-walkers" did not expect that at all.
also question... i might have gotten the characters mixed up... but was the queen doing her own son at the end of the first ep?
sick.gif
sick.gif

will be catching the rest of the eps this week, i'm really looking forward to it.
pimp.gif

just dled this for the first time today because i saw this thread, and all i got to say is "WOW" this show is great!
waaaaaaay better then Camelot that's for sure.
thank you NT.
also just read the first page, this show is based off a book? i'm assuming it was a good one too cuz they made a show about it, i want to know if there are differences between the book and show...
eek.gif
at those "white-walkers" did not expect that at all.
also question... i might have gotten the characters mixed up... but was the queen doing her own son at the end of the first ep?
sick.gif
sick.gif

will be catching the rest of the eps this week, i'm really looking forward to it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

sick.gif
sick.gif
It was her brother
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
It was her brother
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Ep. 7 was epic. It's crazy how Drogo and dany's relationship started as like some beast and a little girl and developed into real love. Son is about to burn the world for that when at the beginning of the ep he was like "naw, chill ma, we good over here" (loosely translated).

He gave dude that golden crown. I was like swag.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

He gave dude that golden crown. I was like swag.

There are a lot of small differences between the books and the show but a lot of them are due to production costs and difficulty training animals.  As far as the plot goes the show has adhered fairly well to the book.
In all there are 4 books right now with the 5th coming out on July 12th.  There are supposed to be 7 books to complete the series but the author is getting old and it took him something like 6+ years to get this last one out.

There are a lot of small differences between the books and the show but a lot of them are due to production costs and difficulty training animals.  As far as the plot goes the show has adhered fairly well to the book.
In all there are 4 books right now with the 5th coming out on July 12th.  There are supposed to be 7 books to complete the series but the author is getting old and it took him something like 6+ years to get this last one out.

So I just watched the ep 7...
eek.gif
this is my favorite show on tv...prolly why I think it's the best show still running.
laugh.gif

I'm mad this season (and it looks like all the seasons) is only 10 episodes.

TOO many things to get hyped over this show for. And that Drogo's war chant
eek.gif
sick.gif

I'm mad I gotta wait 2 weeks for a new ep...mighta hafta rewatch it all.
nerd.gif

So I just watched the ep 7...
eek.gif
this is my favorite show on tv...prolly why I think it's the best show still running.
laugh.gif

I'm mad this season (and it looks like all the seasons) is only 10 episodes.

TOO many things to get hyped over this show for. And that Drogo's war chant
eek.gif
sick.gif

I'm mad I gotta wait 2 weeks for a new ep...mighta hafta rewatch it all.
nerd.gif

They really should extend season 2 to 15 episodes. A Game of Thrones is about 800 pages long and they're still cutting out about 1/4 of the book. One of my gripes about the show is how they cut to a new scene and expect you to immediately understand what's going on instead of spending extra time to lead into it. A Clash of Kings (book 2) is roughly 1,200 pages if I recall correctly which means you'd have 1.5x as much material to shove into 10 episodes. Just impossible to do while keeping the story coherent.

They really should extend season 2 to 15 episodes. A Game of Thrones is about 800 pages long and they're still cutting out about 1/4 of the book. One of my gripes about the show is how they cut to a new scene and expect you to immediately understand what's going on instead of spending extra time to lead into it. A Clash of Kings (book 2) is roughly 1,200 pages if I recall correctly which means you'd have 1.5x as much material to shove into 10 episodes. Just impossible to do while keeping the story coherent.

Back
Top Bottom