HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

Yeah I'm sure TJ doesn't want to be just known for this show. He's done movies and stand up but sometimes you can "labeled" and your career gets stalled. Sucks he's moving on, but I understand.

Nah, Michael Scott was the nucleus of that show. When he left, there was a massive void. Ehrlich is great but he isn't the center of it. I think they can make it work.

Nah, Michael Scott was the nucleus of that show. When he left, there was a massive void. Ehrlich is great but he isn't the center of it. I think they can make it work.

I would argue Erlich is the nucleus of the show, even more so then Richard. I don't see how the show continues to be as funny without him

Pro: Show gets renewed for a 5th Season.

Con: The MVP, imo, is exiting.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Man, is TJ's career really taking off like that? I would've liked it If he still did the show.

Other high profile comedic actor manage to.

Enrich was not the focus of the show but he was the glue in my mind. His overall doocheyness, fronting like he was the leader and leeching off the others in his house really tied the main plot together.

I feel like the dynamic of the show is gonna be off with him gone. We'll hafta see though I guess.

not surprised,
the minute dude was cast in Ready Player One I knew he wasn't going to be on the show much longer, I already grieved

Should be interesting to see where the group operates out of now that the incubator will be gone, maybe Gavin gave access to his garage within a garage

I have full confidence in the writers and creators and expect them to maintain the show's high quality

not surprised,
the minute dude was cast in Ready Player One I knew he wasn't going to be on the show much longer, I already grieved

Should be interesting to see where the group operates out of now that the incubator will be gone, maybe Gavin gave access to his garage within a garage
Spielberg directing Ready Player One. Can't wait for that. Book was pretty good.

Spielberg directing Ready Player One. Can't wait for that. Book was pretty good.

It's a top 10 book for me, and the film is my most anticipated film for next year( non CBM) I'm hyped because it's a return to Scifi in a minute for Spielberg(loved minority report, A.I. etc.) and you know he's going to use his pull to get all those differently owned properties into one film like he did for "Who framed roger rabbit" my fave film of all time

I'm checkin hard for a teaser for this film every day

Last edited:
That character was good for this show but just off that hbo preview of his HBO comedy special.... I'm not a fan. Looking like some lame Dane cook special. If u like that then good for u.

One of everyones favorite characters, Jian Yang, may be nothing without Erlich. His entire character is based around his banter with Erlich. This is very unfortunate news.

Back
Top Bottom