HBO'S VICE PRINCIPALS

Didn't realize the season started. Whatever yall say Belinda did, she did that spit!

Watching episode 3...when he first goes in to sub the class :rofl: **** had me cracking up

I need to give S1 another shot. Think I watched two episodes and too much wanted it to be Eastbound & Down.

This latest episode was probably the funniest one yet. **** had me cracking up the whole time.

lee really is the definition of a snake. almost positive he had something to do with neals shooting.

Russell the shooter?? Think they will switch it up...how many episodes in this season?

Show is damn hilarious...I was cracking up when they were at the bar and Gamby was trying to get the other guy next to them to look away when he was doing a line :lol:

Show so ridiculous it makes it great :lol:

Some ppl saying Lee’s wife the shooter or Gamby’s crazy chick planted the evidence when she randomally showed up

Nash cracks me up every time :lol:

Last edited:
Russell the shooter?? Think they will switch it up...how many episodes in this season?

Show is damn hilarious...I was cracking up when they were at the bar and Gamby was trying to get the other guy next to them to look away when he was doing a line :lol:

I believe the preview for next week stated only 2 episodes left. I'm not buying Lee as the shooter, maybe the real shooter is trying to frame him since he's so hated.

I don’t see Lee being the shooter...

Then again that dude is grimey and just lies about every little thing...

I think it’s that crazy broad, Gale :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom