HBO'S VICE PRINCIPALS

Gale shot gamby because she knew his ways would make him dump snodgrass for her. Then she gave him some confidence to get russell out of that principal gig

This latest episode was probably the funniest one yet. **** had me cracking up the whole time.
I don't really watch this show..but had it on the other night..I was dying the whole time..almost as funny as eastbound

Show so ridiculous it makes it great :lol:

Some ppl saying Lee’s wife the shooter or Gamby’s crazy chick planted the evidence when she randomally showed up

Nash cracks me up every time :lol:

Damn at first i thought it was lee's wife, but that crayz broad makes more sense. They both have the straight black hair too.. :nerd:

Nash is great "That chick is crazy. You could do worse though, id **** her" :lol:

Yeah man the show is hilarious...I hope they film more seasons or bring it back like Eastbound

The penultimate episode was comedy.

Gamby's and Russell's fight scene. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lee didn't shoot Gamby though. It was a little too convenient how the mask was found in Christine's car after Abbot showed up.

How on the hell are they going to wrap this entire show up next week? :smh:

They should of kept this show going for at least another season.

I dont know whoo the f shot gamby at this point. I feel like it will be someone that is not that obvious right now.

Gamby v. Lee Russell was a throwdown for the ages. :lol:

Whoever shot him is completely unimportant to me. I just watch for the lulz :lol:

this is one of my fav all time shows, so damn underrated

I feel the shooter is gonna be out of left field

Yeah I don’t see Lee Russell as being the shooter, there has to be a wild twist to it

Not dayshawn bruhh lol

Back
Top Bottom