HDTV & Audio FAQ, Accessories and TV area setup Official Post Vol. That time again...

Originally Posted by MHT214

TO: ii FLaSh ii

What TV do you have? And what are you hooking up to it?
I have a Sony 52 inch(720P) that is just gonna be used for cable tv... I have my vizio that is 32 inch(1080P) that is gonna be used for cable,xbox and something else just dont know what... Then I just have a 20 inch that is gonna be used for cable tv...

Can anyone recommend a good home theater system that won't break the bank. I've been in the market for one for a while, but I'd like to get somefeedback from people first bc I really don't know much when it comes to this kind of stuff. I'd like something that has HDMI since I have a ps3 for bluray. The room I plan on using it in isn't that big so I don't think I'd need anything to crazy.

MHT214: I'm either getting the ln40650 or the 750...whats the lowest price you seen on both. and what hdmi cables do i need to hook a hd box and xbox 360put to one of these two tvs.
Thanks...

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

I have a Mitsubishi HDTV (not sure what exact model, but it's 1080p) with dishNetwork HD programming. When i fool around with the HD settings, I see options for 408i,720p, and 1080i. My settings are currently set to 720p. But on my TV, the input says "480i CABLE".

Why is it saying on my TV that the input is "480i CABLE" but on my cable box it says "720p"?

And i'm not exactly sure why i don't see an option for 1080p on my cable box..
because you cant get 1080p on that
grin.gif

You mean with my dishNetwork service or my TV?

I'll post pics of my TV with the 1080p sticker on it if you wanna be an %@%, which you always seem to do everytime u see me post.
happy.gif

I need to post updated pics of my setup. Since my pics in the earlier pages, I've added the Samsung Home Theater (5.1 surround) system pictured below.I've upgraded it to 7.1 by adding two Pioneer tower fronts and moved the Samsung fronts to the sides and backs. TRANSFORMERS SOUNDS GOOD ENOUGH TO MAKE YOUCREAM IN YOUR PANTS!!!!!
laugh.gif

8507047_sa.jpg

Wow kid grow the #*$! up its the internet, you seem to get butthurt over everything
ohwell.gif

cable doesnt get 1080p ******. When did I say you didnt have a 1080p TV? (you really dont actually your parents do)

Wow kid grow the #*$! up its the internet, you seem to get butthurt over everything
ohwell.gif

cable doesnt get 1080p ******. When did I say you didnt have a 1080p TV? (you really dont actually your parents do)
You shouldn't be an $%#@ everytime you see me post.
indifferent.gif

As stated above, dishNetwork doesnt offer 1080p everywhere yet.

Aren't you like a grown man?
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

No need to get bent out of shape.

Stay on topic.

DirecTV doesn't broadcast in 1080p either. Not that I am aware of anyways.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

No need to get bent out of shape.

Stay on topic.

DirecTV doesn't broadcast in 1080p either. Not that I am aware of anyways.
I wonder if DirecTV plans to start broadcasting in 1080p anytime soon.

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

Aren't you like a grown man?
nerd.gif
I said "because you cant get 1080p on that'' how the hell is that being an "$%#@"? seriously, NT needs to stop letting kidsget on NT
tired.gif

you always feel as if you have to prove someone something over the internet which is very sad...but at the same time
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit-you never stated disnetwork didnt offer 1080p and even if you did then why did you even bother asking why it didnt let you if you knew they didnt?
indifferent.gif

Actually no, but it's kind of sad when you quote almost all of my posts saying something smart.

I don't have anything to prove honestly.
laugh.gif

You just need to stop being an $%#@ everytime you see me post. It's really annoying.

I'll utilize the ignore feature.

Someone above me said that. If you looked up a few posts.
I know someone did, I was just testing you to see how quickly you would try and prove me wrong
alien.gif

you need to stop taking teh internetz all seriously boy.

duke put a smiley when he posted his TV all happy and @*% like I care
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah i hear you,

I was
roll.gif
when you got dr0'ed too.
I thought you ignored me?
and your pictures in the photography thread were
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I seriously was ROLLING, I thought it was April fools for a second since they were such a joke, like what were you thinking posting those garbage pics? askmommy and daddy for a new camera
happy.gif

Yeah i hear you,

I was
roll.gif
when you got dr0'ed too.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I seriously was ROLLING, I thought it was April fools for a second since they were such a joke, like what were you thinking posting those garbage pics? ask mommy and daddy for a new camera
happy.gif
YOU MAD ?

155261733feee8c783517f376b0bfe8e94ee7fc4.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Yeah i hear you,

I was
roll.gif
when you got dr0'ed too.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I seriously was ROLLING, I thought it was April fools for a second since they were such a joke, like what were you thinking posting those garbage pics? ask mommy and daddy for a new camera
happy.gif
YOU MAD ?

155261733feee8c783517f376b0bfe8e94ee7fc4.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My first seeing the 8 series in person was today. The 850. Too call it a life-changing experience would be understating it. OMG that thing is too sexy.
tired.gif
Had me in the store playing video games on that thing. Store managercame up to me wondering how the hell I got it on there.
laugh.gif
I was kindadisappointed none of the preloaded content is in HD thouogh.

damn, wish i had seen this post before i asked about my issue. learning about this stuff is actually useful. i don't have 1080p but i love what i have.

i bought the HDMI cable since it was so cheap (10 bucks), but i blundered and didn't realize my 360, being the earlier gen, needs the HDMI adapter. soi'm not quite there yet.

i do have another question though... i'm upgrading to the HD package through comcast so until i get an adapter to make use of the HDMI cord for the 360,will i be able to use it on the new comcast equipment, or does the box come HD ready thru cable coaxial?

how can you tell if you need a hdmi adapter for the 360?

shake n bake- you are right. the HDMI port on the elite's us under the AV connection port. no HDMI port on the non-elite's

Back
Top Bottom